When Are We?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
T'Pruk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
When Are We?

Postby T'Pruk » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:14 pm

I think that I know we're in 2296 but do we have a month or date for the newest mission?

Amanda Rose

Re: When Are We?

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Researching the answer to this question, this is what I have learned:

Mission 3 began and ended on January 1, 2296

Mission 4 appears to be about a week long.

Mission 5 also appears to be about a week long.

Mission 6 was on the 8th day. I would estimate that the mission took 2 weeks.

If we allow for say, a week between 4 and 5 and a week between 5 and 6 and a couple days after 6 to start 7, I would estimate that we are at February 13, 2296. Perhaps it would be cute to have Mission 7, Day 2 be Valentine's Day in 2296.

Yes, I think I am going to officially state that is the case. I know that this appears to be important for several characters. It will be interesting for Jayme Kirk - O'Connor (maybe Cian), Pendragon and all of his apparent suitors, T'Pruk is getting closer to pon farr, etc., and who knows who else?
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Questions/Concerns”