Mission 6

Moderator:USS America Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mission 6

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: [uss_america_a] Re: Mission 6, Day 7 - Beaming Up

Brian looked up as the volume of the conversation the other side of Main Engineering picked up. Security guy was looking tense, the alien visitor was looking calm, Wells was looking uncomfortable, T'Pruk was looking... Brian took a deep breath... T'Pruk was looking cool and capable as ever.

Then, security guy disappeared, leaving a multi-faceted gem of some sort on the floor where he'd been standing. Brian's jaw dropped. The alien was looking smug as all hell – it had to be him doing something, but what? Then, security guy reappeared, for all the world as if nothing had happened.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Brian made his way quietly over to T'Pruk.

"That... whatever the heck just happened... I think that happened to me earlier." A worried look crossed his face, "Are there any side-effects?"

++++

"Tell me, Lieutenant Pendragon, why is it that humans continue to use redundancies, such as 'side effects.' There only are causes and effects. Everything is an interaction, so how could something be other than the effect?"

tag - Pendragon

The equivalent of a Vulcan "rant" completed, T'Pruk said, "As far as I am aware there are no reported cases of adverse effects on those who have been crystalized. Most of the Enterprise crew had that happen to them and to date, no records indicate a problem."

tag - Pendragon

What could they do? The visitor seemed to be holding all the cards. Brian wondered, if they were prepared to do that to someone, what if what they wanted the crew to do was something bad? Would he be able to contemplate sabotage? B but without knowing what Tomar wanted, how would he know what to prevent? Maybe if he helped set up whatever it was, he could get a better idea of where it was going, whether it was a good thing and if not, what could be done about it.

He turned to Wells. "Ma'am. I've finished the level three diagnostic – no irregularities. Is there something else I can help with?"

tag - Wells
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: Mission 6, Day 8 - Morning - A New Reality

--- In uss_america_a@yahoogroups.com, stuartcollis@... wrote:
>
> Laura was deep in thought
> while watching Tomar as the two arrived. She looked over seeing Myers
> and remembering how she stormed out last night. The CEO had been up all
> night without any sleep. And like Chambers and others, she had her own
> doubts about the Kelvans and was less likely to leave her engine room unless she had to.
>
> The southern girl nodded toward Myers panel. "Assume your station, Lieutenant." she said softly. "We're about done here."
>
> Ridika
> nodded and replied, "Aye." She turned back to Greg, put her hands
> behind her back in a more professional manner, and said, "Thank you,
> Ensign," while secretly giving him a smile.
>
> ++++
>
> Mallett was not about to stand for that. He gave Ridika a pat on her butt in a way that he knew Wells would see. He smiled at Wells and headed back to science.
>
> tag - Wells
>
> ^^^^^^
>
> She
> made her way to her panel and, still not trusting this Tomar character,
> ran a systems scan and diagnostic of the warp core. Everything seemed
> fine...for now...but Myers still had her doubts.
>
> ++++
>
> The diagnostics revealed that America had double the warp capacity than it had the day before. Myers could not understand the configurations but she did know what the result was.

NM

Myers looked up to where Wells was standing, wondering if the Lieutenant knew anything about these modifications. "Chief, are you aware that the warp capacity has doubled within the past 24 hours?" She felt a shiver run down her spine at the fact that she was making the next statement, "We are now able to exceed Warp 11."

tags

Lieutenant Ridika Myers
Asst. Chief Engineer
USS America NCC-1776-A

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:36 pm

Mission 6, Day 8. Morning - Anomalies

This is a JP between:

Ensign Greg Mallett
Lieutenant JG T'Pruk
Lieutenant Ridika Myers

ON:

Mallett start running some routine diagnostics on the ship. There were several anomolies, specifically that made America much more efficient that could conceivably be possible. He looked at T'Pruk and asked, "Have you taken a look at this?"

He raised Ridika on the comm and asked, "Myers, did you have something to do with this?"

T'Pruk came over to the console, "I have not. What is it that you wish me to see?"

Ridika hit the nearest comm button to patch herself through to Science. "If you mean the ship being able to "go to plaid"...then, I wish, but no. It was like this when I got here. What do you have over there in Science?"

T'Pruk raised an eyebrow. "Go to plaid? How could a ship go to a design? Her statements are illogical."

"What I have here is a very confused Vulcan," he said laughing. "T'Pruk is wondering how America could go to a design." He laughed again over the comm.

"I have no idea what I am looking at," he admitted.

Ridika replied, "Neither do I. Mind if I come over and take a look at your readings? Maybe I can figure out what I'm looking at if I have the whole picture."

Mallett laughed, "Oh! So you're admitting that you need Science's help! That Engineering is not the end all and be all of the ship!"
T'Pruk told Mallett, 'You're looking at a console that seems to indicate that America can go Warp 11 and beyond. These are very sophisticated equations. It would take me days just to attempt to grasp them."

Ridika responded, "Now, don't you get all high and mighty on me, Mallett. We're still the ones that make the ship run. Anyway, T'Pruk's right, America's capable of a velocity beyond Warp 11. How this was done in a day, I'm not sure...and I'm not even sure it's possible with our current technology...which means some really advanced material is being used, and I think Engineering's gonna need Science's help to fully analyze what exactly's being used on the ship."

"I thought you liked it when I got high and mighty," he said laughing again. "So, your place or mine?"

T'pruk asked, "This must be what you humans describe as 'flirting.' It is a highly inefficient process."

Ridika rolled her eyes and smiled at Greg's comment. "I'll come to you." With that, she left her console, walked out of Engineering, and headed over to Science.

When Ridika arrived, Greg was leaning over a panel shaking his head.
The engineer furrowed her eyebrows and cocked her head to one side, giving Greg a curious look. "What?" She then turned to T'Pruk and asked, "What have you guys found?"

T'Pruk answered, "I have not learned anything at this point." She rose from her fixed posture over the panel. "In fact, what has been accomplished by the Kelvans is theoretically not possible."

"What she said," Greg concurred. "This is more like magic."

Chuckling, Ridika replied, "Well, I expect T'Pruk will agree with me when I remind you that magic is an illogical explanation for what's going on."

"You are correct, Lieutenant Myers. It merely is obvious that we have not bridged the gap between our science and that of the Kelvans."

"In other words, we may as well call it magic," Mallett insisted.

"Or a leap in technology. It is possible that the Kelvans have much more advanced technology than we do. I'm not too sure, however, how I feel about having this alien technology in this ship."

"Feelings are irrelevant," T'Pruk reminded Myers. "These are the Captain's orders."

Ridika nodded. "Yes, but, orders or not...the Captain once made me CEO because I know my engineering...and, of all people, she would know that I don't work merely off of orders. I think she might need to know about these...modifications."

"What is to say that she does not know?"

"I'm not sure she knows the extent to which the modifications are being made."

"Then what do you suggest?"

Ridika sighed. "Transfer the diagnostic results to a PADD and let's all take a field trip to the Ready Room." She turned to Greg. "You're mighty quiet, Ensign. Do you have any thoughts, before my suggestion becomes an order?"

(tags)

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Re: [uss_america_a] Re: Mission 6, Day 8 - Morning - A New Reality

Laura was deep in thought while watching Tomar as the two arrived. She looked over seeing Myers and remembering how she stormed out last night. The CEO had been up all night without any sleep. And like Chambers and others, she had her own doubts about the Kelvans and was less likely to leave her engine room unless she had to.

The southern girl nodded toward Myers panel. "Assume your station, Lieutenant." she said softly. "We're about done here."

Ridika nodded and replied, "Aye." She turned back to Greg, put her hands
behind her back in a more professional manner, and said, "Thank you,
Ensign," while secretly giving him a smile.
Mallett was not about to stand for that. He gave Ridika a pat on her butt in a way that he knew Wells would see. He smiled at Wells and headed back to science.

NM
Laura just shook her head. _I really don't care what's going on with those two, I'm more worried about how we're going to handle this situation._ she thought.

OM

She made her way to her panel and, still not trusting this Tomar character,
ran a systems scan and diagnostic of the warp core. Everything seemed
fine...for now...but Myers still had her doubts.

The diagnostics revealed that America had double the warp capacity than it had the day before. Myers could not understand the configurations but she did know what the result was.

Myers looked up to where Wells was standing, wondering if the Lieutenant knew anything about these modifications. "Chief, are you aware that the warp capacity has doubled within the past 24 hours?" She felt a shiver run down her spine at the fact that she was making the next statement, "We are now able to exceed Warp 11."

Laura had seen it, and she was quite frankly just as worried herself. "Yes Lieutenant, I'm aware of it. So is the Captain, continue your duties." She walked over and gave Myers a look. "And while you're at it, look for ways to strengthen our deflector shield integrity to improve hull stress.."

It was a definite signal without saying it, the CEO agreed with Myers and was just as worried. But, she had no idea what to do at the moment against their visitors.

[tags..I'll try to respond faster next time, very busy over here]

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Re: [uss_america_a] Re: Mission 6, Day 7 - Beaming Up

Shaking his head in disbelief, Brian made his way quietly over to T'Pruk.

"That... whatever the heck just happened... I think that happened to me earlier." A worried look crossed his face, "Are there any side-effects? "

"Tell me, Lieutenant Pendragon, why is it that humans continue to use redundancies, such as 'side effects.' There only are causes and effects. Everything is an interaction, so how could something be other than the effect?"

tag - Pendragon

The equivalent of a Vulcan "rant" completed, T'Pruk said, "As far as I am aware there are no reported cases of adverse effects on those who have been crystalized. Most of the Enterprise crew had that happen to them and to date, no records indicate a problem."

tag - Pendragon

What could they do? The visitor seemed to be holding all the cards. Brian wondered, if they were prepared to do that to someone, what if what they wanted the crew to do was something bad? Would he be able to contemplate sabotage? B but without knowing what Tomar wanted, how would he know what to prevent? Maybe if he helped set up whatever it was, he could get a better idea of where it was going, whether it was a good thing and if not, what could be done about it.

He turned to Wells. "Ma'am. I've finished the level three diagnostic – no irregularities. Is there something else I can help with?"

NM

"Not at present." Laura said in a soft voice while looking straight ahead. "Unless you want to assist Lieutenant Myers in improving deflector shield strength capacity..?"

She looked over at him and nodded.

[tags]

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Re: [uss_america_a] Mission 6, Day 8. Morning - Anomalies

Mallett start running some routine diagnostics on the ship. There were several
anomolies, specifically that made America much more efficient that could
conceivably be possible. He looked at T'Pruk and asked, "Have you taken a look
at this?"

He raised Ridika on the comm and asked, "Myers, did you have something to do
with this?"

T'Pruk came over to the console, "I have not. What is it that you wish me to
see?"

Ridika hit the nearest comm button to patch herself through to Science. "If you
mean the ship being able to "go to plaid"...then, I wish, but no. It was like
this when I got here. What do you have over there in Science?"

T'Pruk raised an eyebrow. "Go to plaid? How could a ship go to a design? Her
statements are illogical."

"What I have here is a very confused Vulcan," he said laughing. "T'Pruk is
wondering how America could go to a design." He laughed again over the comm.

Ridika replied, "Neither do I. Mind if I come over and take a look at your
readings? Maybe I can figure out what I'm looking at if I have the whole
picture."

Mallett laughed, "Oh! So you're admitting that you need Science's help! That
Engineering is not the end all and be all of the ship!"
T'Pruk told Mallett, 'You're looking at a console that seems to indicate that
America can go Warp 11 and beyond. These are very sophisticated equations. It
would take me days just to attempt to grasp them."

Ridika responded, "Now, don't you get all high and mighty on me, Mallett. We're
still the ones that make the ship run. Anyway, T'Pruk's right, America's capable
of a velocity beyond Warp 11. How this was done in a day, I'm not sure...and I'm
not even sure it's possible with our current technology...which means some
really advanced material is being used, and I think Engineering's gonna need
Science's help to fully analyze what exactly's being used on the ship."

"I thought you liked it when I got high and mighty," he said laughing again.
"So, your place or mine?"

T'pruk asked, "This must be what you humans describe as 'flirting.' It is a
highly inefficient process."

Ridika rolled her eyes and smiled at Greg's comment. "I'll come to you." With
that, she left her console, walked out of Engineering, and headed over to
Science.

The engineer furrowed her eyebrows and cocked her head to one side, giving Greg
a curious look. "What?" She then turned to T'Pruk and asked, "What have you guys
found?"

T'Pruk answered, "I have not learned anything at this point." She rose from her
fixed posture over the panel. "In fact, what has been accomplished by the
Kelvans is theoretically not possible."

Chuckling, Ridika replied, "Well, I expect T'Pruk will agree with me when I
remind you that magic is an illogical explanation for what's going on."

"You are correct, Lieutenant Myers. It merely is obvious that we have not
bridged the gap between our science and that of the Kelvans."

"Or a leap in technology. It is possible that the Kelvans have much more
advanced technology than we do. I'm not too sure, however, how I feel about
having this alien technology in this ship."

"Feelings are irrelevant," T'Pruk reminded Myers. "These are the Captain's
orders."

Ridika nodded. "Yes, but, orders or not...the Captain once made me CEO because I
know my engineering...and, of all people, she would know that I don't work
merely off of orders. I think she might need to know about
these...modifications."

Ridika sighed. "Transfer the diagnostic results to a PADD and let's all take a
field trip to the Ready Room." She turned to Greg. "You're mighty quiet, Ensign.
Do you have any thoughts, before my suggestion becomes an order?"

Mallett smiled over at Ridika, "Oh, I'm betting you would like that, wouldn't you? But no, I have no other suggestions other than making sure your ass stays intact."

tags

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Re: [uss_america_a] Mission 6, Day 8. Morning - Anomalies

Mallett start running some routine diagnostics on the ship. There were several
anomolies, specifically that made America much more efficient that could
conceivably be possible. He looked at T'Pruk and asked, "Have you taken a look
at this?"

He raised Ridika on the comm and asked, "Myers, did you have something to do
with this?"

T'Pruk came over to the console, "I have not. What is it that you wish me to
see?"

Ridika hit the nearest comm button to patch herself through to Science. "If you
mean the ship being able to "go to plaid"...then, I wish, but no. It was like
this when I got here. What do you have over there in Science?"

T'Pruk raised an eyebrow. "Go to plaid? How could a ship go to a design? Her
statements are illogical."

"What I have here is a very confused Vulcan," he said laughing. "T'Pruk is
wondering how America could go to a design." He laughed again over the comm.

Ridika replied, "Neither do I. Mind if I come over and take a look at your
readings? Maybe I can figure out what I'm looking at if I have the whole
picture."

Mallett laughed, "Oh! So you're admitting that you need Science's help! That
Engineering is not the end all and be all of the ship!"
T'Pruk told Mallett, 'You're looking at a console that seems to indicate that
America can go Warp 11 and beyond. These are very sophisticated equations. It
would take me days just to attempt to grasp them."

Ridika responded, "Now, don't you get all high and mighty on me, Mallett. We're
still the ones that make the ship run. Anyway, T'Pruk's right, America's capable
of a velocity beyond Warp 11. How this was done in a day, I'm not sure...and I'm
not even sure it's possible with our current technology...which means some
really advanced material is being used, and I think Engineering's gonna need
Science's help to fully analyze what exactly's being used on the ship."

"I thought you liked it when I got high and mighty," he said laughing again.
"So, your place or mine?"

T'pruk asked, "This must be what you humans describe as 'flirting.' It is a
highly inefficient process."

Ridika rolled her eyes and smiled at Greg's comment. "I'll come to you." With
that, she left her console, walked out of Engineering, and headed over to
Science.

The engineer furrowed her eyebrows and cocked her head to one side, giving Greg
a curious look. "What?" She then turned to T'Pruk and asked, "What have you guys
found?"

T'Pruk answered, "I have not learned anything at this point." She rose from her
fixed posture over the panel. "In fact, what has been accomplished by the
Kelvans is theoretically not possible."

Chuckling, Ridika replied, "Well, I expect T'Pruk will agree with me when I
remind you that magic is an illogical explanation for what's going on."

"You are correct, Lieutenant Myers. It merely is obvious that we have not
bridged the gap between our science and that of the Kelvans."

"Or a leap in technology. It is possible that the Kelvans have much more
advanced technology than we do. I'm not too sure, however, how I feel about
having this alien technology in this ship."

"Feelings are irrelevant," T'Pruk reminded Myers. "These are the Captain's
orders."

Ridika nodded. "Yes, but, orders or not...the Captain once made me CEO because I
know my engineering...and, of all people, she would know that I don't work
merely off of orders. I think she might need to know about
these...modifications."

Ridika sighed. "Transfer the diagnostic results to a PADD and let's all take a
field trip to the Ready Room." She turned to Greg. "You're mighty quiet, Ensign.
Do you have any thoughts, before my suggestion becomes an order?"

Mallett smiled over at Ridika, "Oh, I'm betting you would like that, wouldn't you? But no, I have no other suggestions other than making sure your ass stays intact."

T'Pruk looked slightly confused at Myers and Mallett and asked, "Why would your posterior not remain intact, Lieutenant Myers?"

tag

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Mission 6, Day 8 Morning - The Chase Begins

O'Connor was on the bridge, looking over at her pregnant XO. _There's something not natural or right about that pregnancy. We're going to figure it out._

Two striking figures walked onto the bridge. They were Rojan and Kelinda. Their hands were joined. Kelinda's top part of her outfit left little to the imagination. Rojan spoke, "Captain, while we have far exceeded your ship's capabilities with the drive we have installed, we must get going if we are going to catch up to the other ship."

O'Connor looked over her crew and then at Chambers.

tags - all

"I guess we had better get going, then. Ensign Lidell, maximum warp, whatever that is."

Ensign Lidell, a mousey brunette male, acknoweldged and America quickly lurched forward, sending anyone standing, except the Kelvans, across the ship.

tags - all

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: Mission 6, Day 8. Morning - Anomalies

Ridika sighed. "Transfer the diagnostic results to a PADD and let's all take a field trip to the Ready Room." She turned to Greg. "You're mighty quiet, Ensign. Do you have any thoughts, before my suggestion becomes an order?"

T'Pruk looked slightly confused at Myers and Mallett and asked, "Why would your posterior not remain intact, Lieutenant Myers?"

NM

Suddenly, the ship gave such a bone-shaking lurch forward that Ridika had to grab the console in front of her just to keep from keeling over onto the floor.

"...The hell...?" she wondered out loud to herself once she regained balance. Knowing that this was totally unnatural for the America, she looked back at Mallett and T'Pruk with wide, surprised eyes and quickly said, "I'll be in Engineering," before taking off for the door in a fast-paced, yet professional, walk...not even looking back to see whether or not the pair were following her.

Shortly thereafter, Ridika briskly strode through the doors of Engineering and immediately asked, "What the hell was that?! Is everybody alright?"

(tags)

Lieutenant Ridika Myers
Asst. Chief Engineering Officer
USS America

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:47 pm

(Tomar/Chambers) Mission 6, Day 8 Morning - Liquid Breakfast

Tomar walked the corridors of America, trying to find Rojan and Kelinda. He walked in a bit of a gloom. _This is absurd. We should have never agreed to Kirk's terms years ago._

Keeping an eye on Tomar, Richard escorted him through the corridors of the ship. He'd been ordered to keep an eye and observe Tomar whenever he could. The phaser at his side was visible, and all it would take to draw it was a single flight of the wrist. The other phaser lay tucked into the belt around his backside. Richard didn't care for Tomar's attitude towards him or the ship, and would pounce the moment the little kevlan did anything even remotely suspicious.

Tomar glowered at the shorter Chambers. With measured tones, he asked, "Do you really have to follow me around? You're accomplishing nothing, human."

"You don't like it? Suck it up. My orders are to escort you, follow you as long as you are aboard the America. I know you see this ship and crew as little more than a means to an end, but while you're here you will stay within my sight at all times," Richard explained, the no-nonsense tone of his that had been tempered as duranium alloy by his experiences in the klingon cold war. He was careful not to phrase it as a threat, but as a matter of fact. This ship was his charge, his responsibility and if he failed he'd probably spend the rest of his life in the stockades doing hard-labor or worse. It was an alternative he didn't care for in the slightest.

"You want to watch me? Fine. Direct me to the bar. I'd like some of that Saurian brandy. You can share a drink with me there."

He pressed the controls to the turbolift and waited for Tomar to step inside first. Submitting their destination, the deck the bar was on he felt the turbolift car weave its way through the decks.

"I'm glad that you still can follow directions. No lingering effects, as you see."

"It'll take more than being turned into a crystal to affect my judgment," Richard said, as the lift came to a stop. The doors parted on Deck C. Richard waited for Tomar to step out onto the deck before following. He'd lead him to the Officer's Lounge, since it wasn't one of the more restricted areas of the ship. "Want a spot at the bar or a table?"

"It doesn't matter to me. Does it to you?"

"I'm of the same mind," he smirked. "Take a seat and we'll wait for a server to come by,"

It wasn't long before a barmaid appeared before the two. "What can I get you both?"

Tomar replied, "There was something green that I was quite fond of...."

"A beer...a bottle of Guinness if you have it. Thanks," Richard said, with a smile to the barmaid.

"Green is not a drink name. I'll get you a Guiness, Mr. Chambers. I assume you have the credits for both of you? And what should I get for him?" she asked slightly derisively.

He'd dig into a pocket of his uniform and withdrew more than enough credits for the two of them. Somehow he knew he'd be footing the bill this time and the extra credits would come in handy. "Does Saurian Brandy work? Why don't you bring out a selection of any...green drinks you might have in stock? Maybe my friend might find a drink he likes. I'll pay for it, don't worry."

"As you wish, Mr. Chambers." She gave him a slight wink and headed off to fulfill the order.

Tomar looked at Chambers and asked, "Why?"

"You mean by paying for our drinks? It's a common courtesy...politeness," Richard said. "I can't deny a man drink, or anyone a drink while we're going to be around each other for a time, I felt it would make things easier if we stopped thinking of each other as opposites."

"We're not opposites. You're inferior. Just don't try and pull anything like Montgomery Scott."

"You keep up that attitude and it'll make things more difficult. Your kind may think of themselves as better than us, better than the other races in the quadrants, but who is giving you a ride? That's the problem with races that think of themselves as being better than anyone else, there is always something everyone wants or needs. I won't argue with you, that we as humans have our flaws. We're not perfect, but we do know how to enjoy the moment given to us," he said. "As for Captain Scott, you don't have to worry. I'm not an engineer,"

"You're giving us a ride because it would take too long for us to make a new ship and if you want your universe to survive, you should be grateful that we're here."

"I won't argue with that. We need you as much as you need us...it's a mutual cooperation. There isn't any denying the modifications you've made have made this ship exceed its maximum tested velocities and we've crossed distances not even dreamed of yet. You'll need us though to help you track them down or at least keep the engine running," Richard said. "Though if I were you, I'd at least remember the drink you might want to have the next time."

"He did not tell me what it was. Scott merely said it was green."

The barmaid arrived with a Guiness for Chambers and several green drinks for Tomar who looked at them hungrily.

Chambers smile at the barmaid. "Thanks," handed her the credits, watched her leave and looked back over at Tomar.

Tomar poured one of the green drinks into a glass and downed it, smacking his lips. "A bit weak, but palatable."

tag

Return to “Archives”