Mission 5

Moderator:USS America Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mission 5

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:42 pm

"I'll call one of the medics. They'll want to know you're awake now."
Ridika pushed herself up into a sitting position. "No need," she said to Pendragon. Then, leaning forward so whoever was working in Sickbay could hear, she called out, "I'm up!" She leaned back once more and turned to face her guest. She furrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion. _I must've missed something..._ "Pendragon...what are you doing in Sickbay?"
"Long story..." he grimmaced. "In short - got jumped by a nasty psi and given a personality transplant. T'Pruk has fixed it..." he sighed, "I hope... but I'm under orders to get some rest."
Tag - Myers
"You know, I don't think he heard you... Hello? Medic?" called Brian. He got up to look for someone. They wouldn't have left them alone, surely, someone must be on duty.

He stuck his head round a corner and found the Tellarite, grumbling quietly to himself.

"Excuse me, Lt Myers is awake. I thought you might want to know," he offered, then ducked back round the corner. Interrupting a Tellarite could be a risky operation...

TAG - Bokd
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:42 pm

"Long story..." he grimmaced. "In short - got jumped by a nasty psi
and given a personality transplant. T'Pruk has fixed it..." he
sighed, "I hope... but I'm under orders to get some rest."

Ridika nodded and grinned. "Yeah, and I'll bet you were going to do
just that when I woke up, weren't you?" she cocked and eyebrow
mischievously. Orders...you gotta love 'em. So, Brian Pendragon was
in Sickbay...that meant that either Drak'nah or Wells, if she was
through with acting as captain, was manning Engineering during the
search and rescue efforts of the Captain and T'Pani. Myers had
intially wanted Pendragon in there because of his knowledge of
systems, but considering the circumstances...Drak'nah or Wells would
do. Realizing her thought process, she laughed inwardly at herself.
She was still thinking like a CEO.

Ridika leaned forward to get a better view of Sickbay and looked
around. "Is there no one on duty?" she asked Pendragon, noticing that
no one had come. She almost got her hopes up; if no one was in
Sickbay, she could steal away to Engineering...after Pendragon was
asleep, of course.

"You know, I don't think he heard you... Hello? Medic?" called Brian.
He got up to look for someone. They wouldn't have left them alone,
surely, someone must be on duty.

He stuck his head round a corner and found the Tellarite, grumbling
quietly to himself.

"Excuse me, Lt Myers is awake. I thought you might want to know," he
offered, then ducked back round the corner. Interrupting a Tellarite
could be a risky operation...

TAG - Bokd

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Jessie stepped out of the briefing room and headed directly to security. They were going to get this over with and the Captain was going to be back on the ship in the next hour if she had to lead a team down there personally and drag her back up here. The cadet was going to do some serious time in the brig and if Jessie had anything to say about it in a penal colony somewhere. For now though the main concern was simply getting them back on the ship.

The Commander stepped into the security office and looked at the ships Chief of Security. "Rusty I want you to have a full security detail on alert." she said. "We've located the captain. The plan is to try to beam her and that little traitor cadet back to the ship but just in case it doesn't work I want a team ready to go. One way or another we get the captain back at soon as Wells is ready to execute her plan."

"Yes ma'am." the red head lieutenant answered. "I'll have my best people ready to go. How should we be loaded out?"

"Flash Bangs and Phaser Rifles should do. We don't really know what's going on down there so it's best to be prepared." Jessie responded.

Rusty gave her that cute little redhead, Opie Taylor nodd of his and then turned and immediately started barking at his people like a Starfleet Marine Drill Sergeant.

Jessie smiled, it wasn't necessarily the way that she would have done it but then again O'Connor had pulled her away from the Security Department with her promotion to First Officer. This was now Hemd's department and whatever he needed to go to motivate his people worked for her.

The ships XO left the security office with a phaser on her hip. She was going planetside with them if they had to go. If course she hoped this would be simple as possible, but then again these things never were.

Jessie stopped at a comm-panel and opened a channel to the Chief Engineer. "Laura, how are we doing?" she asked. "We going to be ready to go soon?"

tag - everyone

Commander Jessica Kirk
First Officer
USS America NCC-1776-A

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Lt. Laura Wells
CEO
USS America

OM

The ships XO left the security office with a phaser on her hip. She was going planetside with them if they had to go. If course she hoped this would be simple as possible, but then again these things never were.

Jessie stopped at a comm-panel and opened a channel to the Chief Engineer. "Laura, how are we doing?" she asked. "We going to be ready to go soon?"

NM

Wells rechecked her modified tricorder. If the information was correct, it should work. She moved from her seat in engineering to the comm panel and flipped the intercom open.

"Affirmative, Commander. We're as ready as we'll ever be. I've prepared four additional tricorders so we can conclude this quickly." She slung the last one she'd completed and grabbed her engineering kit..just in case.

"On my way to the transporter room, Ma'am. See you there."

Wells cut the intercom then gave last instructions to the engineering department before heading out on what would hopefully be a successful mission.

[tags..to the transporter room we go everyone :)]

Amanda Rose

Jessie stepped into the transporter room wearing a frown. Wells had insisted that she was ready for this and the ships XO sincerely hoped so. If anything went wrong it would mean trouble, trouble that Jessie, in her condition, wasn't ready to deal with. She still felt a little quesy, almost like she was about to throw up again. She hid it though because if things went wrong she would have to lead everyone down to the planet to rescue the Captain, that was if they had indeed located her and this wasn't a wild goose chase.

Just as she stepped in the room she heard the sounds of feet behind her and turned around the see the ships Chief of Security, her protege, Lieutenant Rusty Hemd, and his team of security officers enter. Half of them were equipped with Phaser Rifles slung over their backs and flash bangs. They definitely looked like they were ready to go.

tag - everyone

Commander Jessica Kirk
First Officer
USS America NCC-1776-A

Amanda Rose

OOC: I don't think I got an answer to this

Amy <spiritualist69@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hide message history
Brian opened his eyes. T'Pruk still had her hands on his face and was gazing intently into his eyes. It was a pleasant sight to awaken to, but the intimacy of it made him blush. Yes, he was his old self again.

"Thank you," he said quietly, intended for T'Pruk's ears only.
T'Pruk merely nodded.
She stood back and Delaney moved in, scanning Brian intently.
"So, am I... OK now?" he asked. "I mean OK to leave. I want to help look for the Captain."
If only he'd been faster, stronger, maybe he already would have...

"You certainly may not. You need to rest and relax, lest stress undermine T'Pruk's work."
"Doctor, I know the coordinates, now. With the assistance of engineering we should be
able to penetrate the cloak and send in a rescue party. Should I summon Lieutenant
Wells?"

Tegau nodded. "Go. I'll brief Jessie, and no doubt she'll be assembling a team shortly.
Draw up a plan to penetrate the cloak so we'll be ready to go."

T'Pruk simply nodded and walked out of sickbay. She headed to Engineering, looking for Lieutenant Wells. Once she found her, she said, "I believe I know where the Captain is. Shall we work on getting her out or an away team in?"

tag - Wells

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Jessie stepped into the transporter room wearing a frown. Wells had insisted that she was ready for this and the ships XO sincerely hoped so. If anything went wrong it would mean trouble, trouble that Jessie, in her condition, wasn't ready to deal with. She still felt a little quesy, almost like she was about to throw up again. She hid it though because if things went wrong she would have to lead everyone down to the planet to rescue the Captain, that was if they had indeed located her and this wasn't a wild goose chase.

Just as she stepped in the room she heard the sounds of feet behind her and turned around the see the ships Chief of Security, her protege, Lieutenant Rusty Hemd, and his team of security officers enter. Half of them were equipped with Phaser Rifles slung over their backs and flash bangs. They definitely looked like they were ready to go.

From the bridge, Ensign T'Pruk called to the transporter room, "Matching shield harmonics. You will be able to transport in three seconds, Commander."

tag - everyone

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 pm

A picture appeared on the bridge, it was Captain O'Connor. She called out, =/\= America, this is Captain O'Connor. Beam us out of here immediately. The base is set to destruct and we do not have much time. =/\=

tag - America

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Jessie stepped into the transporter room wearing a frown. Wells had insisted that she
was ready for this and the ships XO sincerely hoped so. If anything went wrong it would
mean trouble, trouble that Jessie, in her condition, wasn't ready to deal with. She still felt
a little quesy, almost like she was about to throw up again. She hid it though because if
things went wrong she would have to lead everyone down to the planet to rescue the
Captain, that was if they had indeed located her and this wasn't a wild goose chase.

Just as she stepped in the room she heard the sounds of feet behind her and turned
around the see the ships Chief of Security, her protege, Lieutenant Rusty Hemd, and his
team of security officers enter. Half of them were equipped with Phaser Rifles slung over
their backs and flash bangs. They definitely looked like they were ready to go.

Tegau entered shortly after, carrying a med kit just in case. She wanted to be ready for
anything they might encounter down there.

From the bridge, Ensign T'Pruk called to the transporter room, "Matching shield
harmonics. You will be able to transport in three seconds, Commander."

Almost there. Her adrenaline raced, and Tegau gulped. Soon they would be transporing to
the surface.

Unbeknownst to her, at that time a picture appeared on the bridge, it was Captain
O'Connor. She called out, =/\= America, this is Captain O'Connor. Beam us out of here
immediately. The base is set to destruct and we do not have much time. =/\=

Tegau prepared to step onto the transported pad...

<tag bridge>

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Lt. Laura Wells
CEO
USS America

OM

=/\= America, this is Captain O'Connor. Beam us out of here
immediately. The base is set to destruct and we do not have much time. =/\=

Tegau prepared to step onto the transported pad...

NM

"HOLD IT!" Wells yelled hearing the sudden transmission. She jumped off the pad knowing others would be quick to do the same. "Filter our anything that doesn't appear to be the Captain, that way they won't beam through a bomb or something!"

[tag]

Return to “Archives”