Mission 5

Moderator:USS America Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mission 5

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Shikiri knew that Delaney was much higher ranking that she was. She was, after all, the 2XO. If Delaney wanted her to have an exam, she was going to have an exam and that was it. Shikiri growled, "If you insist, I will submit. Just remember, he's mine."

"Of course," Tegau said, and gestured to Bokd to sedate her. "Everyone else who is not a patient or medical staff, please leave SickBay now," the doctor ordered sternly.

T'Pruk obediently left. However, she said, "Lieutenant Wells, I can fill you in on the details if you desire."

"Thank you." Wells realized they needed to gather more information before anything could truly be done. She nodded. "I'll be in engineering for a bit. Call me as soon as you know where the Captain is so we can begin rescue operations."

She turned and left her mind now set on rising options. It would depend what the doctor could recover.

[tag..moving my character out till the results of the JP posted are completed.]
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 pm

[ Sickbay ]

All hell was breaking loose in Sickbay even if it was only in some Vulcan trans-dimensional, transcendant meditative space. Bokd wasn't sure exactly what was going on inside the mind melds. He just knew that neither Pendragon nor Shikiri was experiencing pain or discomfort.

Bokd was uncomfortable with the great number of people who had been there. He was glad when Tegau had forced everyone else to leave. Bokd worked at keeping track of the vitals throughout both mind melds.

The task was rather boring, but it was all that Tegau would let him do other than manually inventory the medications. Both were boring, but apparently a trained, certified Crewman was only qualified to do grunt work. Well, Bokd would just have to grunt while he worked.

Crewman Bokd
U.S.S. America
Medical Technician

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Brian opened his eyes. T'Pruk still had her hands on his face and was
gazing intently into his eyes. It was a pleasant sight to awaken to,
but the intimacy of it made him blush.

Yes, he was his old self again.

"Thank you," he said quietly, intended for T'Pruk's ears only.

TAG - T'Pruk

She stood back and Delaney moved in, scanning Brian intently.

"So, am I... OK now?" he asked. "I mean OK to leave. I want to help
look for the Captain."

If only he'd been faster, stronger, maybe he already would have...

Lt jg Brian Pendragon
Engineer
On a guilt trip

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Brian opened his eyes. T'Pruk still had her hands on his face and was
gazing intently into his eyes. It was a pleasant sight to awaken to,
but the intimacy of it made him blush.

Yes, he was his old self again.

T'Pruk merely nodded.

"So, am I... OK now?" he asked. "I mean OK to leave. I want to help
look for the Captain."

tag - Delaney

"Doctor, I know the coordinates, now. With the assistance of engineering we should be able to penetrate the cloak and send in a rescue party. Should I summon Lieutenant Wells?"

tag - Delaney/Wells

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:31 pm

> Brian opened his eyes. T'Pruk still had her hands on his face and was
> gazing intently into his eyes. It was a pleasant sight to awaken to,
> but the intimacy of it made him blush.
>
> Yes, he was his old self again.
>
> "Thank you," he said quietly, intended for T'Pruk's ears only.
>
> T'Pruk merely nodded.
>
> She stood back and Delaney moved in, scanning Brian intently.
>
> "So, am I... OK now?" he asked. "I mean OK to leave. I want to help
> look for the Captain."
>
> If only he'd been faster, stronger, maybe he already would have...
>
"You certainly may not. You need to rest and relax, lest stress undermine T'Pruk's work."
>
> "Doctor, I know the coordinates, now. With the assistance of engineering we should be
able to penetrate the cloak and send in a rescue party. Should I summon Lieutenant
Wells?"

Tegau nodded. "Go. I'll brief Jessie, and no doubt she'll be assembling a team shortly.
Draw up a plan to penetrate the cloak so we'll be ready to go."

<T'Pruk>

Tegau commed Jessie quickly. "Commander, we may have found coordinates to the
Captain. Someone inserted a new psyche and toyed with Brian's memories, but T'Pruk
seems to have at least begun to straighten out the damage. Lieutenant Meyers was
transported out in front of me while I was on the surface, she's fine, and resting now. I'll
fully brief you as soon as possible."

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Jessie flipped open her communicator as it beeped. She had beamed back down at the request of the Betazoid government to answer questions about the Federation and their possible role in Starfleet. Apparently many of their graduating students had expressed interest in joining up and attending the academy. As the senior person on the ship it was her duty to fill in for the diplomatic role of the Captain in her absence, something that Jessie loathed doing but was actually getting good at. Still she couldn't wait until the Captain was found and she could get out of this tedious job. She would rather be out there searching for her friend than explaining Federation politics. The one bright spot on this whole mission is getting to talk to an assembly of graduates about the career in they could have in Starfleet if their world was accepted into the Federation.

"Commander, we may have found coordinates to the Captain. Someone inserted a new psyche and toyed with Brian's memories, but T'Pruk seems to have at least begun to straighten out the damage. Lieutenant Meyers was transported out in front of me while I was on the surface, she's fine, and resting now. I'll fully brief you as soon as possible."

"Understood. Beam me to the ship and assemble an away team." Jessie said to Delaney through her communicator. Finally some good news. Now it was time to get their Captain back and make whoever took her pay.

Jessie felt the familiar sensation of her molecules being disassembled and moments later was standing in the transporter room where an ensign was holding a padd containing reports from throughout the ship. Then it happened... just as she reached for the padd she suddenly felt quesy and almost lost her lunch on the poor ensign.

tag - anyone

Commander Jessica Kirk
First Officer
USS America NCC-1776-A

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

"Commander, we may have found coordinates to the Captain. Someone inserted a new
psyche and toyed with Brian's memories, but T'Pruk seems to have at least begun to
straighten out the damage. Lieutenant Meyers was transported out in front of me while I
was on the surface, she's fine, and resting now. I'll fully brief you as soon as possible."

"Understood. Beam me to the ship and assemble an away team." Jessie said to Delaney
through her communicator. Finally some good news. Now it was time to get their Captain
back and make whoever took her pay.

Tegau was immediately on that. Wells, T'Pruk, and two members of security would
probably be the best choices. Pendragon, Meyers, and Shikiri were out, as all three needed
to recover. Tegau sent a message to the four she'd chosen to convene in ten minutes in
the briefing room. Time was of the essence. She then told Kirk she'd scheduled the
meeting for ten minutes from now.

Before she headed off, she scanned each of her patients one last time, just to be sure they
were all stable. When she scanned Meyers, she frowned. There was evidence of anti-
protons on the Lieutenant, especially near her wounds. That was curious, as it would seem
to indicate Romulans were somehow involved.

Leaving SickBay in charge of Nahuel, she headed off to the meeting, mulling over her
findings.

Lieutenant Tegau Delaney
CMO
USS America

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Brian opened his eyes. T'Pruk still had her hands on his face and was gazing intently into his eyes. It was a pleasant sight to awaken to, but the intimacy of it made him blush. Yes, he was his old self again.

T'Pruk merely nodded.
"So, am I... OK now?" he asked. "I mean OK to leave. I want to help look for the Captain."

"You certainly may not. You need to rest and relax, lest stress undermine T'Pruk's work."
"Doctor, I know the coordinates, now. With the assistance of engineering we should be
able to penetrate the cloak and send in a rescue party. Should I summon Lieutenant
Wells?"

Tegau nodded. "Go. I'll brief Jessie, and no doubt she'll be assembling a team shortly.
Draw up a plan to penetrate the cloak so we'll be ready to go."

T'Pruk simply nodded and walked out of sickbay. She headed to Engineering, looking for Lieutenant Wells. Once she found her, she said, "I believe I know where the Captain is. Shall we work on getting her out or an away team in?"

tag - Wells

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:33 pm

"So, am I... OK now?" Brian asked. "I mean OK to leave. I want to
help look for the Captain."

"You certainly may not. You need to rest and relax, lest stress
undermine T'Pruk's work.

Brian slumped back on the bed. He felt perfectly fit, although he had
to admit he was tired. Surely there was something useful he could be
doing? He looked across the room. On the far side, Myers was tucked
up, her wounds dressed and the biobed monitoring her condition. Brian
got up, wandered across and looked at her readings. He had no idea
what any of them meant, but most of them were green, which implied
things were generally good, a few amber, but no red, no shrieking
alarms. He had heard somewhere that the sense of hearing was the last
to go when falling unconscious and the first to return when waking.
He sat beside the bed.

"Hi..." he started awkwardly. "I'm Brian. I'm not sure if we've
met... at least if we have it might not have been me you met... well,
not entirely me... I'm probably not making any sense, am I...
Anyway..." he paused for a moment, "... you're in good hands here.
They'll get you back on your feet in no time, but you make sure you
do as they tell you and get plenty of rest... I guess I'd better too,
huh?"

He chuckled self-consciously and sloped back to his bed, making
himself comfortable and wondering how easy it would be to fall asleep
in such a big room.

Tag - Myers, although she's probably asleep ;-)

Lt jg Brian Pendragon
Engineer
Tired

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:36 pm

"You carry Mattison and follow me. Hopefully we can find the control room to either stop the explosive device or contact America."

"Is that your ship?" T'Pani asked as she effortlessly picked up the yeoman.

"Our ship. I'll have to get you to Delaney when we get back." She started darting down the corridor in one direction.

O'Connor picked a door to the right in the corridor. They entered the room just in time to see through a window a Romulan Bird of Prey cloak. She called out to T'Pani, "See if you can find any sort of control panel or switch to make sure that damn thing doesn't leave!"

tag - T'Pani

Return to “Archives”