Hello!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BanksAT
Hello!

Postby BanksAT » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi! I'm Aaron from the Michigan Marvels group. Nice to meet you all.

I'm younger than Stuart, but my kids are a bit older. I live in the western mountains of North Carolina. And I've been playing RPGs for over 30 years.

Hope to chat with all of you from time to time.
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello!

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Welcome string is too good for you, Aaron? OK. I see how it is. :p Great to get you in here! Hopefully you'll enjoy everyone in here like I do. (Boy that sounds bad.)
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Non-Gaming/Simming Discussions”