Leave of Absence

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Leave of Absence

Postby Azaria » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:37 pm

I blame it on the time I got hit by lightning as a child...

KendleRJ

Leave of Absence - Nav, Kat and Kendle

Postby KendleRJ » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:39 pm

And it's my turn to head off... into the wilds of Northern Ontario where moose are plentiful and wifi is as spotty as the deer. I'll be on the road this Saturday morning (the 26th), and won't be back until Monday, August 3rd. Motel has wifi, just not sure how good it actually is until after we get there. I'm hoping to not miss too much, but well... we shall see. It's a pilgrimage of sorts, burying Stephen's mother up in Nipigon, so contact and writing will be a necessity in the midst of all of that.
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Melissa Richards » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Imagine that in a plane :P Have a good vacation, hon.

Marissa :)

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:36 pm

I'm going to be a bit slow until Sunday. Wife has a rare day off on a Saturday which means fun for me after work and tomorrow. :)
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Ok, I have internet... not spectacular, but definitely functional. :) I'll try to keep abreast of everything going on. *nods* ;)
USS Legacy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Ha ha! She said a breast! :)

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:34 pm

I did! I did! :)
USS Legacy

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 am

Why is it that the writer for Keth is now considered the adult here? I have no idea...;)
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Sorry that I have been away from this site for the last four days (especially to the two new people that joined RPGwriting). I've had a hell of a week (in a bad way) which actually caused me to get buzzed off of two glasses of wine on Friday. Hopefully, I will be getting back in the swing of things tonight after the kids go to bed, responding on sims and moving on the others. :)

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Welcome to my personal hell. I have applied for a job as an adjunct professor at a paralegal school. Add to that the beginning of soccer season, entering games, finding referees, writing a chapter for a book (deadline 9/22) and corporate taxes due 9/15 (which means my CPA needs everything in 11 days) plus a heavy court schedule that is finally relaxing as of tomorrow afternoon and you have had me with no time to write. Things should be back to normal tomorrow.

Please hit me up for JPs. Marissa, I know that I need you and Sjet, I need you, too. (Yes, I know that sounds awful.)

Return to “Non-Gaming/Simming Discussions”