The new Star Wars trailer

skyhawk900
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The new Star Wars trailer

Postby skyhawk900 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:49 am

So, what did you all think? I'm concerned about some of what I saw. The lightsaber for the villain to me looks..weird. The best part of the whole trailer was the Millenium Falcon, and I noticed right off the bat, it's antenna is gone. In place was a rectangular something. Maybe a new antenna? What are all your thoughts? Will this be awesome or a bust? I noticed NONE of the original cast were in the trailer either..hope that changes to the next few offered before the movie.

Sjet

Re: The new Star Wars trailer

Postby Sjet » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:38 pm

X-wings. Nuffield said from the easily pleased section of my brain.

I'm not to concerned about the light claymore, at the end of the day the light Sabres were more the signature weapons of the hero and villain rather than anything else. What got me a little bit was, of all things, the swoop/hover bike. Other than that it ticked all the boxes of the Star Wars fan who remembers seeing the original trilogy on VHS with my dad.

Good memories.
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 pm

I really hate how they keep tinkering with the light sabers. The original three movies had very simple ones that were green, red and blue. I don't see a reason to mess with those. Why would Jedi need anything else? I hated much about the pre-quels and that was part of the reason - the changing of the light sabers. Give me the classic look.

The rest of the trailer looked Star Wars to me and I'm anxious for #7.
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Mace Windu had a purple one, other then that they were pretty much the same. I do agree though, there are concerns. We will just have to see and hope that they don't muck it up.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:58 pm

They go in the same box as Enterprise, the box that one day Stu will take out into the desert and we will never talk about it again.

I assume half of Congress will also be in that box as well?

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:12 pm

It would be a lot more convenient for me when I visit a certain Canadian duo.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Could you convince you're clients to immigrate as well? Fill their heads with dreams of the liberal Canadian justice system and its jungle of loop holes.

Return to “Non-Gaming/Simming Discussions”