Mission 7, Day 3

Moderator:USS America Host

Quamie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mission 7, Day 3

Postby Quamie » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:01 pm

T'Pruk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby T'Pruk » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 pm

T'Pruk

Postby T'Pruk » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:10 am

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Brian Pendragon

Postby Brian Pendragon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:49 pm

"Lieutenant Pendragon, the Doctor suggested that I speak to you regarding the social norm that you apparently failed to adhere to."

Brian self-consciously pulled the robe he had hastily donned a little tighter.

“I… er… well… the door sensor was… um… a little over-sensitive and it… erm… opened when I had just exited the shower and in my… haste… to fix it, I… well… um…

Tag - T’’Pruk

Brian took a deep breath, as if taking a run up at the remainder of the sentence. “I prioritised addressing the sensor defect over putting clothes on, overlooking the issue of the door still being open.”

There - he’d said it. Let judgement commence.

Tag - T’’Pruk
Oh, was I supposed to write something here? Erm... I'm not sure... what sort of thing is it...? Yeah, well. Um...

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Meridia Kay, Lieutenant Junior Grade engineer, boarded the USS America for her new assignment. "Computer, Location of Captain O'Connor please." She figured she should introduce herself as soon as possible and get established. Besides, she had heard good things about this Captain.

A male baritone voice of the computer responded, "Captain O'Connor is in the Recreation Hall."

Meridia winced. She would have to do something about that voice. Maybe raise it an octave. It would be much more soothing. At least she knew the way and didn't have to ask it for directions. She ignored the funny looks from the people she passed by; Cygnetti weren't very common off planet and she was pretty striking with her purple hair and tail. A short time later, she arrived at the hall and looked around for the Captain.

A small redheaded woman came out of the Recreation Hall, nearly colliding with Meridia. She wore a joba hakama. A black belt was neatly tied around her waist. Her hair was neatly tied back in a bun atop her head. Her feet were bare. Her green eyes seemed ablaze as she pointedly looked at the Cygnetti. "Let me guess," O'Connor huffed. "You just wanted to introduce yourself to me, as well."

Meridia look startled for a moment. "Yes, Ma'am. Isn't it customary to meet the woman in charge before assuming ones place about a vessel? It has never been an issue before."

O'Connor paused momentarily. She reflected on the words, "Woman in charge" and remembered that the Cygnetti were a feminine dominant species. A slow crooked smile took a bit of the fire out of O'Connor's eyes. "Not everyone has to meet the Captain directly. They can report to their department heads. But now you are here and you have met me. At least you could tell me your name, Lieutenant."

"Meridia Kay, Captain. I am here to join you engineering team. I graduated top of my class from Star Fleet. I look forward to serving under the command of a powerful woman as I've been told you are." She stated formally.

O'Connor decided immediately that she was beginning to like this woman. "Thank you for that compliment. I am looking forward to seeing how you can keep this rust bucket together. These Constitution class ships are all being retired. Hopefully, we will have an Excelsior soon. But, until then, we have to keep this thing limping along."

Meridia nodded. "I am used to patching and rebuilding things. I actually enjoy it. That is way I was sent here, to keep this ship going as long as possible. The USS Clark did not give me opportunity to rebuild and improve on past technology." Her slitted green eyes practically glowed with anticipation.

O'Connor deeply sighed, trying to hide her lack of care regarding repairing things. After all, newer technology was always better. Who wanted to use the old stuff? Complete this mission and an Excelsior would be waiting. But, all Engineers were the same, at least in this regard. They were tinkers. O'Connor, on the other hand, had come up through Security. She was a woman of action, not sitting still. "Well, you certainly will have the opportunities to do that here. America can be a temperamental boy."

"I'm sure I can do this old ship justice. It will be a shame to see her retired. Though if we kept the old tech, there would be no advancement. Old is to be respected, but give way to the young in its time. I look forward to serving on board an Excelsior one day." Meridia replied. She sensed that she was boring the Captain somehow. "If you are satisfied with my joining your crew, I will be delighted to begin right away after settling into my quarters."

"A shame to see her retired," O'Connor said absentmindedly. "I suppose so. He has served me well." She then brightened up and looked at Meridia, "And I am delighted that you will be joining my crew. We should be leaving this evening, so getting started soon would be advisable."

Meridia smiled. "By your leave, Captain." The Cygnetti was itching to get a look at engineering and meet the warp drive.

"You're not on duty, yet. You do not need an official dismissal. However, you have my leave."
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

T'Pruk

Postby T'Pruk » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:12 pm

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Return to “Current Mission Logs”