Mission 7, Day 1

Moderator:USS America Host

Brian Pendragon
Re: Mission 7, Day 1

Postby Brian Pendragon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 pm

She nodded. "Two older brothers, a twin, a younger brother, and two young sisters. I was going to see them tomorrow, but.." She shook off the worry and forced a smile. "You were an only child, right?"

"Yes," Brian nodded. "They had already left it comparatively late, there wasn't really enough time to plan a football team." He blushed suddenly, hoping he hadn't put his foot in it, "Not that yours... erm... well... I..."

Stop talking, Brian. Stop talking now. You've already dug the hole, no need to make it deeper.
Oh, was I supposed to write something here? Erm... I'm not sure... what sort of thing is it...? Yeah, well. Um...

Quamie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Quamie » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:24 pm

She nodded. "Two older brothers, a twin, a younger brother, and two young sisters. I was going to see them tomorrow, but.." She shook off the worry and forced a smile. "You were an only child, right?"

"Yes," Brian nodded. "They had already left it comparatively late, there wasn't really enough time to plan a football team." He blushed suddenly, hoping he hadn't put his foot in it, "Not that yours... erm... well... I..."

Stop talking, Brian. Stop talking now. You've already dug the hole, no need to make it deeper.

Tegau laughed. "Pros and cons to each, I suppose. I bet you didn't have to find an alcove to hide in just for some peace and quiet," she said with a grin. "Not that it ever worked. If Devlin didn't find me, it was Tiernan, or Ainsley tattling."

<tags>

Brian Pendragon

Postby Brian Pendragon » Sat May 07, 2016 11:22 am

Tegau laughed. "Pros and cons to each, I suppose. I bet you didn't have to find an alcove to hide in just for some peace and quiet," she said with a grin. "Not that it ever worked. If Devlin didn't find me, it was Tiernan, or Ainsley tattling."

"No," Brian conceded, "I had plenty of peace and quiet. Although, I did have an alcove now I think about it... Under the stairs, just a little corner I could set out the way I wanted it. Somewhere to go when I wanted to be with my thoughts, that didn't feel like I'd been sent to my room."

<tag>
Oh, was I supposed to write something here? Erm... I'm not sure... what sort of thing is it...? Yeah, well. Um...

Quamie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Quamie » Thu May 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Brian Pendragon

Postby Brian Pendragon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:41 pm

"A new ship?"

Brian mused for a moment. If that meant he wouldn't have to take on that wretched door again, that would be fine by him. It hated him. He had fixed the electronics, checked the sensors, cleared the buffer any number of times and still it stuck, closed unexpectedly, opened inconveniently and otherwise conspired to make his life difficult. If he had to trade in the ship to be rid of that, well - he was up for it.

"What gives you that idea?"

tag

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 am

"A new ship?"

Brian mused for a moment. If that meant he wouldn't have to take on that wretched door again, that would be fine by him. It hated him. He had fixed the electronics, checked the sensors, cleared the buffer any number of times and still it stuck, closed unexpectedly, opened inconveniently and otherwise conspired to make his life difficult. If he had to trade in the ship to be rid of that, well - he was up for it.

"What gives you that idea?"

Tegau's mouth twisted and she shifted in her chair. "Just, the Captain's.. Never mind. I'm probably making mountains from nothing."

She smiled, trying to hide her embarrassment. "I think I'll just turn in early. I'll see you later, Brian."

<tags>

Return to “Current Mission Logs”