Epilogue to Mission 6 - Crystal Clear

Moderator:USS America Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Epilogue to Mission 6 - Crystal Clear

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Quamie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Quamie » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:42 pm

O'Connor's brows scrunched lower. "Don't give me that look. Your idea and you are part of this, so you're staying when T'Pruk comes." She moved to a comm panel on a wall and pressed it. =^= Lieutenant T'Pruk, this is the Captain, report to sickbay.=^=

tag - T'Pruk

Tegau just grinned.

O'Connor stepped away from the wall and asked, "Happy?"

"Oh, I'm ecstatic," came the doctor's steady reply. Whatever she was actually feeling, she was hiding it.

<tag>

(I'll open up a googledoc and invite the two of you. We can either continue here or there.)
(Google docs hates me- I can't use them. I have too many accounts that can't be merged into one overall profile like Google would really like.)

T'Pruk

Postby T'Pruk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:34 am

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:40 pm

"Indeed, I did," OConnor started. She looked at Delaney and then back at T'Pruk and continued, "The Doctor and I wished to consult you on a sensitive matter. Would you be able to keep this discussion private?"

tag - T'Pruk

"We need your logical skills to help us to determine whether to send Connel to Earth or to keep her here on America. Perhaps the Doctor could tell you tell you why we are undecided."

Tegau would have chuckled in another situation. Instead, she smiled, turning her focus to T'Pruk. "We are both emotionally invested in the decision, but we want to make sure the decision we make is the best possible decision for Connel. So, we thought your logical prowess might be able to help us come to a decision."

<tag>

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:11 pm

T'Pruk

Postby T'Pruk » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:41 am

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Return to “Current Mission Logs”