Epilogue to Mission 6 - Crystal Clear

Moderator:USS America Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Epilogue to Mission 6 - Crystal Clear

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Quamie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Quamie » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:08 pm

"Which reminds me, I still must figure out what to do about Connel. Being her legal guardian, since nobody else can claim her, I have to handle her. Who knows when I will get another chance to send her to Earth. I know that's not what she wants. She was quite excited to stay on and see Lemmi. And admittedly, she was a big help on that mission but I can't help but worry that out here, she might get hurt. And honestly, Doctor, do you really see me as a parental type? Wouldn't she be better off with a family, like yours? I know she did not have one back during the American Civil War and she is self sufficient, at least for that time, but here? Now? I just know if I talk to her, she's going to find some reason that she should stay. And I have heard your argument before that there are other families here. But, isn't this different, Doctor?"

"Sounds like you want me to talk you out of a decision," Tegau said. "You know my arguments. Who is going to understand where she's coming from and what she's going through? Who will view her as the bright child she is instead of a lab rat or project? And yes, she might get hurt here, but she might get hurt anywhere. Unless you somehow have figured out how to control Fate and forgot to tell me," she finished with a grin. "You don't have to relate to her as a parent, though it might be an interesting growth experience for you. But we should think of all sides before we decide- not just your fear of parenting and not just me being loathe to let her go."

<tags>

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:14 pm

"I asked her before. She wants to stay but she also, rationally knows the decision is in my hands. She has always seemed rather emotionally mature for an 11 year old. Of course, she would counter that she is older than all of us. She played that card with me before our trip to Lemmi. Honestly, Doctor, I don't know if I forgot to look into placement for Connel on our last trip back here because of time with your family or because I do not subconsciously wish to make a decision or subconsciously, perhaps want her to stay. But why would I even care? She's just a street urchin from a time long ago who gets herself in trouble on Huanni infested planets."

"T'Pruk then," came Tegau's answer,

"If you think T'Pruk, would be helpful, we could see her. She would give a logical answer but is this a logical question?"

Tegau shrugged. "I leave questions like that to the Master of Logic herself," she grinned.

<tag>

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Quamie

Postby Quamie » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:28 pm

O'Connor furrowed her brows and grumbled, "I do not like the thought of consulting with a Junior Grade Lieutenant for advice, especially on something that is personal." O'Connor sighed. Had it become personal? Is that why the decision was so difficult for her. She growled at herself and gave a slight scream of frustration. "Maybe logic is the way to go."

Tegau smiled at her but kept her words to herself.

tag

(should we go to google docs to jp this? or 3 way here?

We could do here or over email, or it could just be O'Connor and T'Pruk)

Return to “Current Mission Logs”