Potential Sims

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Potential Sims

Postby Azaria » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:43 am

Hi there,
I just figured I would start off a little list of ideas for different sims we could try to get up and running once we have a few more writers.
Feel free to add your ideas to the thread!

To start things off, here is one near and dear to my heart:

Star Wars: Lightning Squadron
Join the Rebellion as they take on the Galactic Empire in the days after the destruction of the first Death Star... etc

Firefly: Dryad
Need a ride across the 'Verse? We might not get you to your destination, but it'll be one heck of a journey...

Stargate: SG9
Cut off from Earth, hunted by a mad Jaffa with a larval goa'uld that's looking for a new host... pretty run of the mill day around these parts...

Torchwood: Commonwealth
Join the Torchwood team as they tackle aliens, UNIT, and spooky stuff across the former British Empire...

Agents of SHIELD: The B Squad
Join the slightly dysfunctional, rag-tag group of heroes, geniuses, and jerks as they try to save to world... and clean up the messes the A Squad leaves behind...

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Potential Sims

Postby Azaria » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 am

also, so I can find this site again:
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 am

Dang I was going to propose a reborn dragon Squadron like idea. Oh well.
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:05 pm

USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:22 pm

I recall Battlestar Antaeus, the tale of a training ship caught during the opening salvo's of the war. A war veteran wanting a quiet place to retire, and with a crew of young bucks and old mustangs, we never really learned what happened to them when the balloon went up. In fact looking over the old Yahoo Group brings back some fond memories.

As for a reborn Dragon Squadron, I have a liking for the name Lightning Squadron...though not as the crack unit of elite warriors, but the propaganda unit that accidentally gets caught behind enemy lines.

"I hasten to remind you that is a prop and not a blaster-ZING!...Oh, well...HOW WAS I TO KNOW IT WAS REAL!

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 am

hah! Love that idea Sjet!
I too have fond memories of Anataeus... trying to remember my character from that.

I was also thinking of other genres such as Dragons of Pern, Mistborn, Hogwarts, etc.
So many fun options!

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:09 pm

I'm up for any new sims in the fantasy/sci-fi realm to be placed here. Just get 5 people willing to write and I'll set it up however it is desired. The more activity, the better! :)
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Cmdr Phil

Postby Cmdr Phil » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm

I'm always up for a Stargate. Dragonriders of Pern would be awesome. Hogwarts, likewise.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 pm

I'll wait until she's back from vacation, but I'm having some good ideas about a Dragons reboot before Jar Jar Abram's gets his len flare's on'em.

Return to “Gaming/Simming Discussions”