Potential Sims

KendleRJ
Re: Potential Sims

Postby KendleRJ » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:02 pm

It seems you have some extra time now before you have to worry about Jar Jar's attempt... it seems that they've broken Han Solo so badly they're pushing out the release schedule. But don't use that as an excuse. Please. :)
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Melissa Richards » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:35 pm

There is also the idea of a super hero sim, as those are relatively popular. If we did that, I would recommend original characters for more depth and not the same formula you see with less imagination. Ideas on that?

I am also possibly available for a Dragonriders of Pern one as, I was in one years ago and loved it. I might consider a Star Wars one if it was interesting enough to me and not the same old rehash.

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Well, as you know, I have just put the question to Michigan Marvels to see if they wish to restart and do so here. I think it would be a great addition but it would also be nice for someone else to run a sim in here. :)
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Space pirates...
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm

I aim to misbehave. Who's with me??? :D
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:00 pm

I will later on - too much on my plate right now though.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:23 am

Idle thoughts: We have a pre-TOS and an Abramsverse TOS sim. I think we could use a TNG/post TNG sim for interest. Thoughts? Anyone interested in running one? Know anyone we could drag in to run one? I'll certainly play but running 3 games is about my limit (especially when playing in 3 others).

We have had other ideas here but we have not had anyone seriously come up and run one. Anyone? Thoughts? Help recruiting?

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm sorry. I'm already overwhelmed enough. Perhaps some other time.

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Mon May 04, 2015 4:18 pm

In an imaginary world where I don't have a more-than-full-time job, a wonderful wife, and two amazing kids, I would want to run:
1) A Tolkien-based game during the period where Aragorn wandered in the east between the Hobbit and Fellowship.
2) A Wheel of Time based game set in the north during the Trolloc Wars.
3) A Suicide Squad type game set in a mash-up of DC/Marvel/Champions universes.

So, stay tuned! Maybe I can squeeze that in in a decade or so when my youngest goes to college.
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Return to “Gaming/Simming Discussions”