Eps 2 Act 2: Bargain's & Bushwacks

Moderator:The Thing Host

SabrinaPandora
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Eps 2 Act 2: Bargain's & Bushwacks

Postby SabrinaPandora » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 pm

"I could beat the gorn to death," the little Andorian who might or might not have become more lucid with a bit of cooling applied to her overheated frame whispered just loudly enough for the landing party to hear. "If I do it in sight of the other houses it would create a, um, power vacuum, in which we could take his place long enough to get what we need off-planet then abandon the rest to the Syndicate and the Centauri and the Sigmas. He is very strong and fast and I am not at my best, but he is overconfident- none dare challenge him here. He has gotten by on reputation and his burning stare for a long time. His midsection is thick- he is not lean and hungry as he once was, and I know where his weak spots are to be found."

In the silence that followed the lilliputian lieutenant took in the expressions of her fellow Starfleet officers then shrugged. When she had spoken, she had not sounded hesitant, she'd not stuttered nor had she seemed the least bit uncertain that she could accomplish the rather outrageous feat. "Or we could buy a s-slave for him and give that person to him to, um use as he wishes I think. Maybe he is trying to buy back a relative. I do not know. B-but I do know that I have been... been a slave and I wuh-will not do that to anyone, nor will I be a party to such a thing. It is very wrong I think and I would sooner fight and lose and die than be a party to slavery."

~tag any

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:35 am

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:51 am

Noticing the prolonged awkward silence before Zuub's declaration, Talla's antennas wilted a bit and she hung her head, backing up a bit.

"It was only an idea. I am sorry it was a bad idea- I take it back, I think. Surely someone has a very much better plan, yes?"

`tag any

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 am

She’d remained silent for quite a while. Zayna knew that any ideas that she came up with weren’t going to end up pretty. But there was also the points that had already been made. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she looked around to the others.

“If we weren’t trying to avoid trouble, I’d agree with you, Talla. But we can’t make known who we actually are and that on top of violence could cause some major troubles that I don’t think we’re looking for.”

She eyed the Gorn then looked back at them.

“Though that would be a fun prospect. I don’t know why but I’m anxious to beat his face in at some point.”

Ryler then moved her eyes to look at the part they needed.

“Do we really have a choice? I mean, we’ve got to have that part. And they’re right, we can always come back and correct what we do. Otherwise, what good was coming down here to begin with? We’ve found what we absolutely need, and we have a way, though not a great way, to get it.”

She bit her lip.

“Though if we don’t win the slaves he’s wanting, we’re right back here again.”

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:39 pm

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:40 am

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:44 am

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Aoife

Postby Aoife » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:02 am

"Regardless, I suggest swift decision and action. We are making a spectacle of ourselves," Zuub said.

"That's one way of putting it," a droll almost bored voice said from nearby. "Don't you lot do anything quietly? The entire bazaar is talking about you, and I've had my hands full stopping them from killing every single one of you. You've cost me a lot of favours already, and I'm not losing any more."

The woman who stepped out from beside a nearby stall was dressed in a rich red sari that hugged all the right curves and accentuated others. She had an ornate shawl draped around her head and across her shoulders. Which was just as well, because though the sari had plenty of fabric, it did very little indeed to hide her body.

Emerald winked at them, her khol accentuated eyes not missing a single detail. She motioned towards the stall with an impatient flutter of her fingers. "Put away the technology unless you want it stolen. I've only got a few minutes. I'm expected in the auction shortly." She grinned at them, an impish cast to her face. "Come on, did you think I'd run away? Please, I gave up playing in these sort of places years ago. Much bigger fish to fry, so to speak. Lukat, you look well. I'll drape myself over you."

So saying, she moved quickly to his side, tucking her hand into the crook of his elbow and leaning against him. Her other hand cupped his cheek gently, and she turned his face towards hers. "They're watching," she whispered, leaning in as though the sweet nothings were of a more delicate nature. "Or should I drape myself over the andorian. She looks positively wilted."

TAG - all.

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:43 am

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

Return to “Current Mission Logs”