Eps 2 Act 2: Bargain's & Bushwacks

Moderator:The Thing Host

Nevian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Eps 2 Act 2: Bargain's & Bushwacks

Postby Nevian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Nevian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nevian » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:16 pm

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:42 am

On the job, Talla she chided internally, and forced herself to push everything aside, to focus on observing the opponent and the situation.

That was stolen Starfleet property easily enough, but she had no jurisdiction here, and no way to back up any demands for return of said property. Likely there was more inside, and hopefully someone clever would figure out a way to swindle the swindler. But that wasn't the security chief's job, nor her forte. Instead she focused first on the Gorn.

Wide reach. Constrictor with the arms, claws at range then teeth when grappled and held to tear out flesh and critical arteries, all natural weapons. Scales made him tough but that exposed eye socket left him with a critical weakness and a blind spot to boot. if they had to make a move she would need to surprise the big creature, and she ran through a few potential bluffs and feints to enable her to get in close. Talla would improvise if the time came, but she had a plan and three contingencies now.

There were no troops, which meant that he was relying on... booby traps. Likely there was a sensor blanket and he had a number of pitfalls, dropped weights, toxins, explosives... who knew what. Others watching and working the controls for him? Likely, since he was surviving out here holding his own against two other major players. The Gorn was nobody's fool and no chump- this would be difficult if it came to a fight, and this was his home turf.

Now the answers to her internal questions would be answered by how negotiations went, it seemed. The tactical situation of the moment was now somewhat assessed, and as her focus dimmed and she wobbled a bit, the little lieutenant wondered who was going to be doing that job. Surely it will not be me, Talla thought as she stretched her arms a bit, as they were cramping just a little bit.

~tag

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Zayna realized she should be able to do more than just stand in the background of everything. Why was she doing that? She was trained in all of this, probably more so than any of the rest of them. But she was also at the bottom of the food chain, now a lowly ensign who shouldn’t overstep anything.

Seeing the anti-matter fusion torus that was being cleaned up and the name scrubbed off, she gritted her teeth. That was on of theirs and yet they couldn’t make it seem like it was. Obviously their equipment was being sold, and there had to be a way to track it all down.

Walking toward the fusion torus, Ryler looked it up and down as it was being scrubbed. She bit her lip as she did, looking very interested in it, but not saying a word otherwise.

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:35 am

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:35 pm

" Let us see if your hearts need breaking. " Sai'tan stepped up past the disguised members of the landing party to face the Gorn.

" If you'll tour with me.. " he looked unnecessarily at the scanner in his hand, eyes deliberately narrowed as he looked past the unit toward the bulky systems displayed in the large arena, " I need to see power systems capable of powering a class IV transport hauler, control systems.. a standard replicator.. "

He let the hand fall to his side, " among other sundries.. perhaps a deflector array. "

Careful to wait upon Cobalt Burn's lead, Sai'tan turned to the rest of group and made deliberate eye contact with Sjet, waiting a moment before striding after the Gorn.

It took some time, the engineer kept his questions brief and pointed, with minimal distracting conversation, during the guided tour through the inventory.

" Pardon me, I must speak privately with my companions. " said after 20 minutes examining an old pair of disruptor cannons from an upgraded Klingon cruiser to get a few moments quiet consultation with his companions to share what he'd found.

" 30% of 42's systems are on open display, Captain. The remaining visible inventory could be used but our primary needs could be met with the power 1 module we saw earlier. " said directly to S'jet before he looked calmly at Jones and Zuub, " Did you find anything mission useful? "

tag all

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Zuub had not been paying attention to the Captain or anyone else for that matter. She had wandered off into the shops. For the life of her she could not determine what it was that had captured her attention but it was enough to keep her mind wandering. In fact, she was more concerned with how she could play with a number of the objects. However, something kept tapping the back of her mind, like a drop of water from a melting icicle. It kept nagging at her.

That was when she remembered, Oh, I am supposed to be obtaining parts to repair sickbay and for Talla's cool suit. Zuub was surprised at how many dealers were in the bazaar but it was little effort to secure the required parts. Of course, she was able to secure a better price by toying around with an interesting looking Antican who was not covered in fur. Idly she wondered if they Anticans had ceased their hostilities with the Selay and yet been granted admission to the Federation. She would make sure to ask him the next time that she came this way. After all, history was never Zuub's strong suit.

Quite coincidentally, Zuub appeared next to Jones and the Captain when she heard, "Did you find anything mission useful? "

Zuub's impassive face answered, her antennae leaning in towards the Captain, "Yes, I believe I did. Lieutenant P'trell's suit should be able to be repaired now, as well as much of sickbay. The items are not of top quality but I believe they will hold out until we can get reserves from home."

tag - all
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Return to “Current Mission Logs”