Ep2: Act1: Welcome Home/Go Away

Moderator:The Thing Host

Ciara Mei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Ep2: Act1: Welcome Home/Go Away

Postby Ciara Mei » Mon May 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Reaching up to her collar, Zayna frowned and snatched back her pip, placing it back where it belonged. “You don’t want to toy with me, Jones. It wouldn’t be good.”

Next thing she knew, there was a holographic doctor next to her, and she only glared at it. The way it acted towards the Captain made her think someone messed with his programming a little. Though what good was an uptight doctor anyways?

“I know better than to comment about short people er...holograms. How about you see how bad the damage is to my back so I know exactly how far I can be moving or if I shouldn’t move at all until it is fixed.”

Ryler knew something in there was either cracked or broken, because she’d heard it. But how bad it was, well, she was no doctor. She knew her way around weapons with the precision of a surgeon, but not around humans.

“Holographic doctor, never actually dealt with one of you before. Guessing you have multiple species worth of medical knowledge in there?”

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue May 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue May 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Wed May 27, 2015 9:57 am

Last edited by Nevian on Thu May 28, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aoife

Postby Aoife » Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Emerald stepped back from the EMH. Toying with? She'd let someone see what she could do, and had been accused of toying with them. A threat added to it too, no less. Fine. She had tried to be friendly. She turned away from Zayna and the hologram, and sighed. Another place she wouldn't fit in. Brilliant. Was there anywhere in Starfleet that she'd fit? She made her way to one of the screens and pretended to read the information on it, running her finger along the images there while she thought. Blinking hard against unexpected tears that rose unbidden to her eyes, Emerald decided that she had better forget about making friends on the station, just do her job, and ignore everything else. She wiped her face to mask the fact that she was clearing away the tears, and firmed her resolve.

Day one. Tomorrow. Again. At least this time she didn't have to go through withdrawal. Hadn't taken enough for her body to want it that badly. Her brain though?

A totally different matter.

Zuub raised her voice to address them all, "You may not like my answers but a machine is not going to help the Ensign. We need supplies. So, let us be off on our mission."

"Good. About time," Jones replied, her professional mask back in place. "Where's the first stop and when do we get there?"

TAGs

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Thu May 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Fri May 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Zayna chuckled a little when Zuub shut off the holographic doctor. Though, immediately regretted doing so. “Ouch. Now that we know what is wrong, can we get it fixed? I have no doubts in the report from that hologram, but didn’t want it operating on me. I want it done right the first time. I only trust actual living beings to do that.”

She wanted to sit up, badly. But knew if she did, she’d inflame everything even more. “When can we get to this other ship?”

Aoife

Postby Aoife » Fri May 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Emerald tucked away something that the EMH had said about the medical personnel not giving the right medication. That would be as useful as the other handful of bits and pieces she'd squirrelled away already from this room. Making sure that her hands were visible, she sighed loudly before speaking up again.

"Are we planning on doing any of this work that you keep talking about, or do you need to have more little conversations before we set out?" She asked, walking over to the door. "I, for one, want to be as done as possible with this errand and onto what I was actually sent here to do. All of this.. is boring, and since it was decided that the most qualified doctor available isn't going to perform any sort of surgery, I'd like to get on with collecting whatever's needed to take care of that too. Or whatever it is that we're supposed to be doing at this bazaar."

She motioned towards Santra. "Sir? Please, I beg of you, order us to get a move on."

TAGs

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Fri May 29, 2015 6:13 pm

The little lieutenant in the baggy, rolled-up and ill-fitting uniform braced the type 3 phaser rifle on her hip as she adjusted the other on the shoulder strap which had it slung across her back. It had taken her no time to muster what she needed for the away team, she had asked questions that had been ignored and she'd been waiting patiently for what seemed like forever. Now she moved alongside Lieutenant Jones, to indicate her own state of readiness and willingness. From the time the USS Tim Allen had entered the 'Tangerine' an hour ago until now, it had been a trying time. But now it was if everything hinged on orders... orders that had not quite been given.

Lieutenant Talla P'Trell blinked expectantly at the commanding officer she suspected she would eventually be shoving out an airlock at some point, antennas coming forward in anticipation. Any time now, pink skin... she thought to herself. Your wreck of a command is already off to a great start, you may as well send half the senior officers on an away mission to a desert planet to likely die. Not that Talla intended to allow any of them to die- that was why she was going along, after all. But the entire mission sounded suspicious to her and she suspected that it would go more wrong than right.

Now if they could just get on with it she'd be happier.

~tag, seriously, this has been stalled for over a week now, are we actually going or is this where the sim peters out?

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:05 am

Lukat took every opportunity to observe the people around him. He didn't like what he saw. Emotions were all over the place, the level-headed professionalism that was to be expected from Cardassian military personnel was disturbingly lacking. Everyone just seemed to be doing something without really knowing why. Concrete example: the EMH being switched on and off. Better it be switched off, it seemed to have a malfunctioning personality algorythm.

There seemed to be some misunderstanding concerning the attendance of one officer on the away mission. Naturally only the best and fittest should be selected for such things. If there is an air of doubt that in itself is enough reason to leave the officer here. But Lukat kept his mouth shut, it was not his place to suggest anything and it provided him with another interesting example on how these humans dealt with things.

For the moment his own curiosity outweighed his annoyance ad the lack of order and structure. Though Lukat knew that it would get old fast. Better to leave for the away mission now and give the engineers a chance to clear the most of the rubble and get basic facilities up and running.

Tags

OOC - I don't intend to let it peeter out, this sim is too much fun and I really like my character ;-)

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

Return to “Current Mission Logs”