Ep2: Act1: Welcome Home/Go Away

Moderator:The Thing Host

Aoife
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Ep2: Act1: Welcome Home/Go Away

Postby Aoife » Fri May 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Emerald turned to the nearest console and punched in the necessary commands. She frowned at some of the information that scrolled across her screen. They’d been patching this place for far too long, and had taken some shortcuts in how they’d done things. She quickly found the right pathway, and soon had the internal sensors disconnected. She also took a few more minutes to send herself a file with the information that she’d need to turn them back on again.

Hey.. never hurt to be certain.

The next things she heard had her rolling her eyes to the ceiling. Sent to some bazaar? All to mend an environmental suit if it was needed. “I do actually do other things than mend stuff you know,” she grumbled and got to her feet. “But hey, if it gets me off this place, bring it on.”

Nevian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nevian » Fri May 15, 2015 6:47 pm

Sai'tan added internal sensor diagnostics to the already massive tasks list required to rehabilitate SB42.
He linked to his personal files and added the fabrication specifications for semi-autonomous mobile repair units to the que for next processing.
" Chief Gantz, you will find these useful on external repairs. " he tagged several files and expert programs and sent them to Gantz's PADD. " At your discretion of course, however I would task them to support positions for the EVA team until we're confident letting them roam semi-independent."

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon May 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Fri May 22, 2015 11:51 am

Aoife

Postby Aoife » Sat May 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Jones perched herself on a nearby chair, and regarded Zayna with compassion. "How are you feeling?" she asked quietly. "I think you're the worst hurt out of all of us. Is there anything I can do?"

She looked around at the rest of the room, wrinkling her nose at the state of the place and the little huddles of people all talking earnestly to each other. "We're going to have to become a team sooner rather than later if we're going to survive this one. What did you do to get sent here?"

TAG - Zayna

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Sat May 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Aoife

Postby Aoife » Sun May 24, 2015 8:30 pm

"I'll see what I can do with the doc," Emerald promised. She continued to look around at the rest of them. "Can't say why they're all more worried about what they think is happening rather than what is happening." She shrugged and turned her attention back to Zayna, with a small smile curving her lips.

"As for me, well. I grew up in the worst bits of Mars colony, so I've got some skills that aren't strictly Starfleet." She solemnly handed Zayna Zayna's collar pips as illustration. "And because of that I sort of embarrassed some high ranking medical staff that were over-medicating their patients. They complained, and I got shipped out here. I was doing really well until Miss Know-It-All over there decided to shove a painkiller into my arm instead of listening when I said no." She grinned and settled herself more comfortably.

"So here we are, Mars Colony's best pickpocket and someone who isn't an ensign. This could be fun."

TAG - Zayna

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Sun May 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon May 25, 2015 11:11 am

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon May 25, 2015 11:32 am

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Return to “Current Mission Logs”