Ep2: Act1: Welcome Home/Go Away

Moderator:The Thing Host

Ciara Mei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Ep2: Act1: Welcome Home/Go Away

Postby Ciara Mei » Mon May 11, 2015 11:48 am

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon May 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Tue May 12, 2015 7:14 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Wed May 13, 2015 5:34 am

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 am

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Wed May 13, 2015 8:41 pm

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Thu May 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Fri May 15, 2015 1:17 am

Well, at least now Talla didn't have to wander blind around a starbase she'd never seen in her life until five minutes ago. Away team instead, hitching a ride on a privateer's vessel. Which of course presented numerous opportunities for betrayal and violence before they ever made it to the planet.

"Then I will prepare for the away mission, I think." Nodding at the Cardassian then pivoting on her heel, the little Andorian began gathering what she would need. Commandeering an engineer, she outlined a shopping list and used him as a native guide to the multitude of storage containers, many of which had not yet been opened.But Talla knew what would be needed, and she set about procuring the items. A tricorder. Two type 2 and two type 3 phasers. Two carbide knives. A first aid kit. A survival pack. Twenty MREs and a gallon of water. She managed to find an engineering uniform whose sleeves she could roll up as well as the pant legs, transferring her rank pips and adding in a communicator that she would have attuned to herself if the station was operational, but at least it would do its job.

Looking at the grey blotchy left hand, P'Trell pulled on a tactical glove to cover it.

Checking the settings and powercells on the phasers, nylon web gear strapped across her ill-fitting uniform with a Starfleet duffel bag at her feet, P'Trell reappeared in C&C actually looking somewhat like a real Starfleet officer for the first time since she had popped up.

"Perhaps it will be night on the desert planet. I hear deserts are cuh-cold at night," she chirped optimistically as dark perspiration stains slowly spread outward from the armpits of her uniform. "I am ready for the away mission. Are we bringing anything to the bazaar to with which to barter?"

~tag any

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Fri May 15, 2015 12:02 pm

“So much for doing my job,” Zayna mumbled as she heard that Zuub was to get her ready for transport. At least she could be done with the pain that she’d been ignoring and that had been numbed until recently. She realized that there was no point in even getting herself moving, as it would do more harm than good. “Make sure you fix my back up right, Zuub. Else I’ll find a way to make you regret it.” Obviously, there was pain talking. She wasn’t going to actually do that, or she’d find herself out of Starfleet.

Tags

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Fri May 15, 2015 1:08 pm

There were times when even the patience of a Vulcan could be worn down.
Sai'tan had more than enough of that humble quality, over the years he'd practiced it innumerable times when working to educate cadets who for one reason or another had difficulty grasping certain concepts necessary to serve aboard a starship. He had developed a fine skill on guiding young minds toward illumination and in many cases a joyous epiphany. Such moments, the varying degree of expression of thee awed of comprehension had come to give him a deep satisfaction over the long years and while such feelings had never been expressed outwardly, they had served as a foundation that drove him to be a better teacher.
The many acknowledgements, often in some variation of '' These lessons saved my life and the lives of my crew, '' and in some cases sincere gratitude, from students who had gone on to serve had been quietly saved to his personal logs.

Yet now, there was in him a weariness that worked to erode nearly a lifetime of trained patience.
He bowed his head and slowly gathered himself before straightening again and typed rapidly on the console, copying the needed inventory to a PADD and requisitioning a few cargo containers.

" Captain, if you would please. We need medical help for two crew and if the Big Red has cargo we can use, we can begin negotiations for trade before validating a trip to the Bazaar. "

He looked to the boisterous captain of the Big Red, " No offense meant to you, Captain ( insert name here ), but you have us at a disadvantage."

Return to “Current Mission Logs”