Arriving at Starbase 42

Moderator:The Thing Host

SabrinaPandora
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Arriving at Starbase 42

Postby SabrinaPandora » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:39 am

Ciara Mei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ciara Mei » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:50 am

Hearing what was said, Zayna crossed her arms and frowned. One, she didn’t knit, two, she hated just sitting.

But when Sjet spoke up and winked at her, all Zay could do was roll her eyes and make one last note on her PADD. Walking over towards him, she sighed. “Really have to talk about me like that, do ya,” she asked with a rather strong attitude. She then looked over at Santra. “Just put me wherever you’re gonna put me at this point. Doesn’t matter to me, I’m here to do whatever you need me to do.”

Tag: Sjet & Santra, and anyone listening.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Aoife

Postby Aoife » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:30 pm

“I was going to ask your deputy head science officer to join us on an exploratory mission into the gas giant. My own science officer had the indecency of coming down with Rigelian bone rot right before we sailed from Antares, couldn’t replace him in time. I have no doubt Lt Jones would relish the chance to study a likely side effect of The Shoals unique environment.”

"Yes." Emerald Jones said. Since the display had changed, she'd been staring at it intently. Her eyes flickered from one side to the next, noting the various bands of radiation and differences. "I'll come with you. When do we leave?"

TAG - Sjet

She thought for a moment, and began to mentally list the items that she would want to take with her. She counted on her fingers as she did, completely oblivious to most of the rest of the room.

"A science tricorder with extra sensitive array, I'm not a Doctor, two monitors linked to the sensor array with capability to see into infrared, sorry if that disappoints you.." She stopped counting, and returned to reading the information already gathered.

Nevian

Postby Nevian » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Sai'tan steps forward to stand before the two captains.

" To clarify, Captain Sjet. Our new orders are to investigate the anomaly orbiting inside the gas giant's atmosphere? Do you intend for the Allen fly down or will we be dropping probes ahead of the anomaly such that we may scan without hazarding the ship and crew? "

" Further, if you intend an intra atmospheric operation it is unwise to carry the antimatter cargo pods into a potentially turbulent situation. I would recommend offloading at Midway, after a thorough scan of the station, with a cadre of Corps of Engineers, the Midway's new computer core, industrial replicator and spare auxiliary fusion generators to start restoring a few compartments to habitability. Logically this would reduce casualty percentage should something catastrophic happen to the Allen. "
Last edited by Nevian on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

SabrinaPandora

Postby SabrinaPandora » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

"As for you Ensign Ryler..." Santra said, giving the former Intelligence agent turned Customs Officer and GoFor "...carry on." (With an attitude like that it might very well be Anton wasn't half wrong about your potential, with a little coaching from myself...)

Zayna groaned and decided it might be best that she leave. Apparently, Zuub had asked if she could be of any help. What help could she be? Zay was annoyed more than anything else. Was it more with the two captains or the situation as a whole. Either way, it was bothering her that she had to sit in the background and be a Customs Officer. Maybe she’d make her way back up through the ranks...if she got lucky.

Hearing the attitude that she was given didn’t help her annoyance either. If that was the attitude she was going to get the whole time she was with this crew, was it really any better than what else could have happened to her?

Tapping her foot for a bit, instead of leaving, she looked over at Zuub.

“How would you help?”

Simple, straight forward, with an annoyed voice, question.

Tag: Zuub.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Current Mission Logs”