I have a bad feeling about this

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lucasausems
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I have a bad feeling about this

Postby lucasausems » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:54 am

Hey all,

I know I am not the most regular of posters, so I'll be the last to lay blame. However, posting activity has been very low on this sim and I'd hate to see it dying. Is there anything we can do to help boost posting, is all okay with the plot? Perhaps the setting can be tweaked, if that is the problem?

Just putting out here. We can make this sim work if we want to :-)

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

Amanda Rose

Re: I have a bad feeling about this

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat May 02, 2015 9:06 pm

All I know is that I'm in soccer season so I'm much more irregular at this time of the year.
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Sun May 03, 2015 5:27 pm

And I'm off on a training course right now and don't get much time online.
I will be done in a few weeks. When I get back from the field next friday I will try and get some posting in.
we're about to pop into a new plot so hopefully it will resume the higher pace we saw earlier.

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Mon May 04, 2015 5:45 pm

I've been very occupied of late, however I am still interested and invested enough in my character to care and keep playing. I find Sayana aka Shadow Stalker a fascinating example of what may have happened to certain elements after Order 66. I've been watching Star Wars Rebels, and I'm enjoying it very much. Sayana could have easily fit into that type of environment. But, she's been living on her own since the Order was given and the Jedi killed off. She'd need true convincing to talk her into joining an 'idealistic' cause. That's what I feel the journey is about.

Return to “OOC Channel”