Star Wars VIII: The Force Awakens

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sjet
Star Wars VIII: The Force Awakens

Postby Sjet » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Alt title being 'Star Wars VIII: A New Hype'.

I'll be honest folks and say I reaaallly want this film to underline the beginning of a new, fresh start for a franchise that has been retconned badly by those that made it. Jar Jar was bad enough, but turning the Force from a useful gimmick into what amounts to some sort of infection in the blood (Wait...does that make the Force an STD? George Lucas was going dark there in the prequels.)

So here we are folks, the trailer for the latest instalment of the Star Wars franchise with more to come.

We're watching you JJ: no disappointments.
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “OOC Channel”