The "You Broke Sjets Face Award' For Comedy

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sjet
The "You Broke Sjets Face Award' For Comedy

Postby Sjet » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:32 am

Azaria...you had to smoosh Needa's face, didn't you? I was in the work break room just checking my messages when I saw the notification come in, and what do I find?

Well I found a cracking post, and my co workers found out what diet coke exiting my mouth at the speed of sound looks like (Sorry Gina, if you're reading this: you just happened to be sat across from me.)

Now, who else can make a crotchetty old soul like me giggle? You else can win the monthly award for my eventually evil Joker like grin?
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The "You Broke Sjets Face Award' For Comedy

Postby Azaria » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:34 am

thank you, thank you ;)
I'll be here all week

Return to “OOC Channel”