Episode 2: My Kind Of Party

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

lucasausems
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Episode 2: My Kind Of Party

Postby lucasausems » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:18 am

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:24 am

Boomer looked over her shoulder, more than just a little surprised at the impromptu reunion, and recognising the face of the man she'd... taken care of temporarily. Obviously, she thought wryly.

Turning back to her comm panel, she shrugged, and continued the conversation. "Ah." Not a response full of information, but enough to at least acknowledge that he wasn't an Imperial. Small consolation, but still... "Let me see what I can do from here, Luke," she said in her best professional tone and switched off the comm link.

"Professor," she said, addressing the odd looking alien. "Let's see if we can assist our friends, so we can all live." She smiled and then shrugged. "Except, of course, the 85 or so of your parts and pieces strewn around the Kuati shipyard."

Her face was open, waiting, opening the comm channel once more. "Sounds to me like the Imps aren't the only pesky things you've got to contend with," and the grin was quite evident in the tone of her voice, as she waited for a response from any party. Because it was certainly proving to be quite the party indeed...

Tags
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Azaria » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:03 am

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:29 am

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:10 am

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:39 am

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:44 am

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:03 am

Luke was very relieved things were finally moving towards something. Any longer and he thought he might have to shoot the two ladies to keep them from killing each other. He didn't really care about either of them, but they needed everyone able to wield a gun if they wanted to get out of this situation alive

"Are we done comparing dicks now, ladies?" His usual charming manners momentarily thrown out the window.

tag: ladies

Luke simply shrugged and moved towards the door, ready to go when they got the signal.

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Return to “The Kuati Job”