Episode 2: My Kind Of Party

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Episode 2: My Kind Of Party

Postby Melissa Richards » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:11 pm

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:07 pm

USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:34 am

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:25 am

Being thorougly ignored by the two womenn, Luke silently shuffled over to Dex's side, not wanting to be in the cross fire. Folding his arms over his chest he observed. In any other situation he would've gotten a beer and some popcorn to see how this would play out, though considering the current predicament they were in there wasn't really much time for that.

Nudging Dex with his elbow, he spoke quietly not be overheard by the two quarreling women. "So, ehh, you might want to say something or they might off each other, and us, for that matter."

Tag Dex

Then something vibrated in his pants. Frowning, Luke reached for it, wondering what it could be. It turned out to be one of the communication devices he'd nicked from one of the guests during the heist. Always eager to meet new people, Luke held the device to his face and said: "Who's this?"

Tag Boomer

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:13 am

Then something vibrated in his pants. Frowning, Luke reached for it, wondering what it could be. It turned out to be one of the communication devices he'd nicked from one of the guests during the heist. Always eager to meet new people, Luke held the device to his face and said: "Who's this?"

"Hold please," said Boomer and looked over at Harvey. "Um... I think I have some people on the line we might need to talk to..."

Tag

"Trooper Boomer aboard the Aux Bridge on the Nightwitch," she said clearly. "Who the hell is this?"

Tag
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:16 am

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 am

Return to “The Kuati Job”