Episode 2: My Kind Of Party

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Episode 2: My Kind Of Party

Postby Melissa Richards » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Azaria » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:29 pm

:: ooc - as Azaria and Vice have already left, with the unconscious Needa, the techs have handed the access card off to Boomer. ::

Across grunted as the unconscious human's head swung lifelessly against her lekku. "Dang this guy is heavy! Do you remember how much further it is?"

She turned to look at Vice. "When we get to his rooms, do a quick search for anything we can use to tie him up. We don't want him to miss his chance to go down with the ship."

Tag Vice

They arrived shortly after, and used the access card in Needa's pocket to let themselves in.

To call it opulent was an understatement. The bulkheads were hung with rich tapestries, the decks with lush rugs, and the smell of delicate spices filed the air. Azaria let out an impressed whistle.

"I don't think we can carry this stuff back without raising suspicions... drat!" She spied a bucket full of empty bottles near the unmade bed, a gargantuan four poster, and dared a peek while dragging the man to the bed. "He has drank it all!"

Tag vice (at any point)

They flopped the man unceremoniously onto the bed. "Do you want to tie him up or shall I?"

Tags all

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:56 am

The two techs, now stood with Team Sabotage to the front and Jarion hidden behind them, regarded the motley crew for a moment. The first one, the one with the high preaching tone and the optics over his eyes, reached into a pocket and pulled out a data card and placed it in Azaria’s hands.

“This. Is. Data card.” he said in the slow fashion of a parent talking to a simple child “Will. Make. Door. Technical. Cell. Four. Open. Fix-”

“Oh for the love of binary!” the second one snapped, a rotund pigish fellow who glowered at Boomer “Fix the damn air circulator or I’ll have you reported to Commander Needa. The cells down the corridor on the left, the card will let you in. And remember, do not speak to the...Professor. Understand?”

Boomer put on her best polite grin and nodded. "I've got it, thank you. This data card will open the door to the cell down the hall on the left. Fix the air circulation system and don't speak to the Professor. Or you'll report me to Commander Needa." She cocked her head on one side and her aquamarine eyes twinkled gently. "I'll take care of that now." The Professor... sounded like the target they were looking for. So, who was at the party?

As soon as she was out of ear shot, she whispered, "Harvey, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Tags Jarlion / Everybody
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:01 am

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:30 pm

((OOC - And here, I was expecting a Pinky and the Brain exchange... damn me and my inevitable insanity!))

"Everything set here," said Boomer and made the last minute adjustments before moving on. "I'm thinking that there has been some wires crossed somewhere, and this Professor?" She shrugged a little since anyone watching would think she was talking to herself. "Well, this might be the one we're looking for." But that made no sense. Wasn't the head guy supposed to be hobnobbing with the brass and all of the high society types? Did something go wrong?

Well, more wrong, anyway. After all, their group was now separated, and they'd have to get to the Night Witch soon. They'd need to destroy it, or perhaps, as Boomer was itching to do, steal the damned thing. She'd have to check with Azaria if they ever met up again. Because Captain Needa was... well, he was indisposed as well. This could go very right, or completely wrong. She thought briefly on the vial she'd left with Dexon. She hoped that it wasn't going to be necessary...

And the question that danced through her mind like a bantha in a tutu... she dared not voice. Because she really didn't want to bring on the luck that came with asking it. Even thinking it was asking for it to come to fruition... but it was there. 'What else could go wrong?' And she stuffed it back into her subconscious hard enough to bruise her brain. If it bruised.

Tags Jarlion / Everybody
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:43 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 am

Tav was in her element. She loved a social scene. She started to look around the room, ignoring the many looks at her. She may be well dressed for the occasion but she still exuded sexuality as she oozed across the room. Now, if I were a scientist, where would I be? Probably in the corner, hidden away from any social attention. With that train of thought, Tavlia started to make her way towards the opposite wall from where she entered, picking up a drink along the way, and searching for the scientist.

tags
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:42 am

And where Tav went, Shadow followed, at a discreet distance, but never losing sight. If she lost visual, she could still sense her. At least the Jedi had given her that much along with her light saber skills. Was the eye candy element of team Dexon looking in the right place? Sayana opened her focus more on the Force and used it to guide her. She had limited abilities in this area, but they might help..

tags

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 am

Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Return to “The Kuati Job”