Sayana O'raka aka 'Shadow Stalker'

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sayana O'raka aka 'Shadow Stalker'

Postby Melissa Richards » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Name: Sayana O'raka
Code name/Alias: Shadow Stalker
Allegiance: Herself/Possibly Rebel

Place of Birth:Corellia

Physical:

Species: Corellian
Height: 5'9"
Eyes: Deep sea blue
Distinguishing features: Scar on left arm, and right leg from past experience.
Long dark hair with white streaks in it. Fair skinned.

Manner of dress: Black leather type suit with special pockets for open or hidden storage. Black boots.

Weapon of choice:Two Light Sabers/Blaster/Grenades

Current Occupation:Mercenary/Job for Hire.

Previous Occupation: None. Doing this since Jedi were wiped out and she had to run to survive.

Psychological: Wary of anything authority-wise. Doesn't trust easily due to her survival as a young child from the Jedi Temple massacre. Has a tendency to watch and be careful before striking.

What makes your character tick?: Sayana is a cautious person. She learned early on that,it's difficult to trust anyone but yourself, especially authority or government. She hates the empire with a passion. But, she also has no love for the past Jedi Council as, she blames them for the fact they were too weak to know what was coming and allowed all the younglings to be killed...with the exception of herself and a couple who managed to escape.

Personal History: Sayana was chosen when she was four years old to be a Jedi and taken to the Jedi Temple. She was raised and trained by her teachers there, until the great massacre. Using what limited skills she had, the young girl managed to escape with two others, a boy and a girl. But, weeks later, due to inexperience and mistakes, they were caught. The boy and the other girl were executed. In fear of her life, and feeling the rage from it, Sayana went mad with fury! She used her light saber to disable the Imperial troops who murdered her friends, then stole away on a ship and got off Corresscant.

She arrived on Corellia, and faded into the woodwork searching for her former family whom the Jedi had taken her from. Only to learn, both her parents had been murdered by drug runners. In a fit of more anger, she hunted the runners down and killed the ones she could, but her skills weren't enough to finish the job. The young girl escaped the drug runners revenge, but she was now hunted and alone by both the Empire as a former padawan, and the runners. Being a former padawan learner she tried to keep what she learned from the Jedi current, but her skills were never fully developed. She managed through remotes and killing targets for jobs she hired herself out for to greatly improve her light saber skills. But, her skills to influence others were never fully developed, and she could only use the Force to a limited extent. The only other skill she managed to improve was her physical, able to jump a little higher then a normal person.

Working with other mercenaries from time to time, she learned how to be semi-skillful with a blaster and how to use proton-grenades and limited explosive devices.

Having finished her last job, she is now open for hire for whoever hears of 'Shadow Stalker'

Melissa Richards

Shadow Stalker-Just Another Payday..

Postby Melissa Richards » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Denobula IV
Makaran Sector
Galactic Empire Outer Reaches.

He ran gasping for breath as the pursuer closed in. He couldn't believe how damn fast she was! He'd gotten ahold of a hoverbike in order to put some distance between him and this hellish bitch, but she had somehow managed to keep up. He flew over some raised hills looking for the ship he had stashed. If he could get aboard...

A sudden flash caught his eyes as a landspeeder appeared! Before he could move, the driver leaped from it, spinning in the air! Two green laser lights flashed from her hands. Dark cloak, dark hair with white streaks, and black gloves were all he saw as he tried to escape!

_Jedi?? How??_ he tried to swerve, but she was on him, balancing on the back of the bike!. One of the deadly laser swords flashed across his belt severing his blaster from it's holster. Simultaneously, the other cut downward slicing into the engine of the hoverbike immediately disabling it! It came to a crashing halt, sending him tumbling into the sand, as she rolled clear and came up on her feet.

"Galk Nor.." she lithely jumped clear of the wreck. "You're coming with me.."

He smirked. He wasn't down yet. Turning quickly, the smuggler pulled a hidden blaster and fired at her several times.

He dropped his mouth open as the dark cloaked female blocked every shot, then flashed her light sabers, and relieved him of his weapon; giving him a nice souvenir across the face, all without killing him.

"Try that again, and I will bury you here." her voice promised coldly. "Turn around.."

He grit his teeth as the electro-cuffs were put on his hands. "Arresting me Jedi? I thought the Empire killed you all!

"Who said I was a Jedi?" She pulled him to his feet and pointed.."Over to the speeder. Your friends are waiting for you. Once I get paid, I don't care if they turn you into gundark poodoo. Not my problem."

"Bounty hunter?" he roared in anger.

"Sort of. Enough to bring your sorry ass down. Now..into the speeder." She put him in and secured him so he couldn't move. "Tell your buddies that Shadow Stalker never misses her mark."

He swore in several languages..

"Yeah..I like you too." She laughed and headed back to the spaceport.

An hour later, she had her payday and went to the local bar. Her weapons hidden under her dark cloak, Shadow Stalker perused the adds looking for guns for hire. She stopped seeing one that seemed rather..unusual.

A short talk later and a drink with a local star pilot, she had booked passage and was off again. Just another job..another payday coming soon..

[Segue into whatever Mission post is planned]

Return to “Character Biographies”