Patvice Galrust

Moderator:ASOG 7 Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BanksAT
Patvice Galrust

Postby BanksAT » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Name: Patvice Galrust
Code name/Alias: "Call me Vice"
Allegiance: Rebel

Place of Birth: Coruscant, but not the pretty part

Physical:
Species: Human
Height: 5’3”
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing features: small and slight with evidence of malnutrition; numerous scars on hands, arms, and face
Manner of dress: Oversized coveralls over a wife-beater. Always bland and neutral in color -- don't wanna accidentally flash some colors and get on the wrong side of a situation
Weapon of choice: vibroknife and holdout blaster.

Current Occupation: scrounger, gofer, volunteer
Previous Occupation(s): shorty

Psychological:
Loyalty. Robert E. Lee famously wrote, “Duty is the most sublime word in the English language”. Vice wouldn’t know who the f#$k Lee was, what this “English” s*$t you’re talking about is, and he’d never use a word like “sublime”, but he’d dig the essence of the statement. Your gang keeps you alive when the whole world’s out to take it. The Alliance saved him and his allegiance has transferred to it. If you cross them, may god have mercy on you ‘cause Vice won’t. ‘Course his idea of right and wrong might be a little off from the ideals of the Alliance.

Personal History:
Underneath a mop of unkempt brown hair, two nondescript brown eyes glare at you. “Why do you want to know?” he asks. You’d only asked about his life. “Ain’t nothin’ to you.”
You assure him your only motive is to fit him into a job where he can help the most. Earning your keep is a concept clear to Vice.
“Oh, I see,” he says. “I done a bit of everything. You gotta help out or why feed ya, right? When I was little, I begged a bit, picked a pocket or two, slung some drugs. Never worked as a bum boy – too little and not pretty enough for any but the most twisted.” Seeing the look on your face, he hurried to clarify, “I ain’t judgin’, mind you. Honest work, just not something I’ve done. You know life in the Underbelly.”
Without waiting to see if you do, in fact, know life in the Underbelly, he presses on. “Ain't nothing new. Nothing what works. Just other folks’ trash. I’ve been – clever, Bil called it, he taught me how things work, how to fix 'em – clever with my hands. If it used to work and ain’t as complex as some of the new shit, I can prolly make it work again. For what it was built for or somethin’ useful. I’m little, so I got turned to housebreaking early. I can get in where others can’t. I’m slick with a knife. Ain’t afraid to kill a man if it needs doin’.”
He looks you in the eye. “Why? What you need done?”
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

BanksAT

Re: Patvice Galrust

Postby BanksAT » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:39 am

ALCON,

I'm going to step away from ASOG at this point due to general busy-ness of life. It's been a blast and I wish you all the best.

Aaron (Vice)
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Biographies”