I believe I am caught up - but I don't think I am getting al

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I believe I am caught up - but I don't think I am getting al

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 pm

mackthemouse2
Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012
View Source
I liked what I saw and have posted some solo responses to the events so far - but I believe my gmail account is not receiving all the messages.

I may have to start reading from the site.

I'm enjoying all the group scenes - love the characters getting to know each other.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: I believe I am caught up - but I don't think I am gettin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Daniel Harrison
Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012
View Source
Nice to have you back :) Glad you're ready to jump back in :)

Return to “Discussions”