My status - still getting caught up, not much energy in the

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
My status - still getting caught up, not much energy in the

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:17 pm

MackTheMouse2Mar 22, 2012
View Source
We're not working 2 hrs overtime every day but we are working at least 1. Yes, I know that 10 hour days are standard for some people, but I'm burned out from all the bullshit here at work even before this.

Things are going to get even weirder for me for a while. My absence from the group is going to probably be prolonged. My boss has to take 8 weeks of medical leave starting on Monday.
So we're trying to figure out what has to get done, who's going to do it, who's going to organize it... it's a real mess.

I'm taking 2 weeks of vacation back east starting April 3rd (may have access to internet, through coffee shops & free wifi... but may not be on much then either).

I am still reading all of your posts and will try to get involved in whatever is appropriate when I finally do get caught up.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: My status - still getting caught up, not much energy in

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Stuart CollisMar 22, 2012
View Source
Hey! Back "east" for some of us is called the midwest. I think I'm the only person besides Sen in EST. Most of you are on PST. Damn West Coasters! Trying to make everyone do things your way! :p

Return to “Discussions”