Your Situation Heroes

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Your Situation Heroes

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Daniel HarrisonMar 15, 2012
View Source
Evening Heroes!

Your first hero mission is on for those of you now working together. Everyone else, enjoy the ride.

Three police officers pinned down and trapped in a 'turkey shoot' from an elevated position above. There are thirteen gang members to deal with, four on roofs of two buildings towards the street below, armed with Uzi's and hand guns, along with knives. The others, two each in four cars blocking both streets between the to warehouses for a total of eight also well armed. One leading the attack, Devin Knox, a young punk trying to prove himself in the ranks of the G&B and this is his chance..

Good luck :)

Daniel
AGM

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Your Situation Heroes

Stuart CollisMar 15, 2012
View Source
Just remember, heroes that were not at the meeting can still participate (though, they have to either find out about it, stumble upon it, or accidentally appear somehow). If that occurs, it is a great opportunity to hook up with the newly formed Neptune League

Admin
Site Admin

RandomNPCMar 16, 2012
View Source
I'm not sure what thread the actual fight with the gang will be. Let me know and I'll post my arrival tomorrow.

Tiffany

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Daniel HarrisonMar 16, 2012
View Source
You can do a post where you get there and start in and the rest of us can tag onto it, Stuart or I can start one. But, we all gotta get there first lol

Daniel

Return to “Discussions”