I spammed the database-Some updated and new characters

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I spammed the database-Some updated and new characters

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Daniel HarrisonMar 11, 2012
View Source
Evening all,

I spammed the database so you could all see some of the new NPC characters and updated some old ones. Feel free to familiarize yourself or refer to them when in hero or school situations.

Daniel

Return to “Discussions”