Hello,

Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Hello,

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Stuart CollisFeb 17, 2012
View Source
Rich -

Actually, I didn't think your concept would work. Sorry, I thought I sent you that email some time ago and if I didn't, I apologize. I'm sometimes a loopy attorney. I'll re-email you and tell you my concerns and hopefully we can work something out. :)

Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:27 pm

MackTheMouse2Feb 17, 2012
View Source
I will not be around tonight until very late. I am hanging out with friends. I would like to be involved in the post-school chat at the football field, but if you need to continue without me, please do.

-----

I made a mistake and thought there were 3 school periods then lunch, so I will have to edit Dana's morning classes.

If anyone else is interested in having an Art class (probably 2nd year drawing, painting, charcoal & mixed mediums), please let me know. I would love to share classes with someone and that seems to be the easiest one to be able to talk quietly or show character personality in.

That's not the only class I'd like to share, but I think it would be easiest for me to start Dana chatting there.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Sarah KramerFeb 18, 2012
View Source
I'm up with Allie having art class although it would have not be fifth or sixth period. :)

And I agree that would be a good one for character interaction.

Sarah

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:30 pm

MackTheMouse2Feb 18, 2012
View Source
I'm up with Allie having art class although it would have not be fifth or sixth period. :)

And I agree that would be a good one for character interaction.

Sarah

------------
Then I'll change Dana's classes around, and have to edit her posts at lunch and the football field a little.

How would 2nd period, before lunch, sound ?

I was trying to get a point where she could stay in the art room after the class was over, once the teacher trusted her enough. I thought last period would work well, but I could do 2nd instead, and have her spend lunch period drawing & eating in the art room.

Assuming that the teachers / school allow students to do that. Maybe with teacher supervision.

Return to “Discussions”