Hello,

Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello,

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:22 pm

randomnpc16Feb 16, 2012
View Source
Hello,
I'm Tiffany. I will be playing Moira Mulchey. I'm excited to be joining the group!

Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello,

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Stuart CollisFeb 16, 2012
View Source
We're excited to have you. Feel free to IM me (or anyone else) on yahoo (stuartcollis@sbcglobal.net) if you want to do a jp or if you want some help or ideas for an intro post for Moira. :)

Admin
Site Admin

Daniel HarrisonFeb 17, 2012
View Source
Welcome. I work busy hours so didn't say hi before. I'm Daniel, I play David Ray, his sister Beverly, and his family and assorted npcs. Nice to have you.

Admin
Site Admin

Sarah KramerFeb 17, 2012
View Source
Welcome, welcome!

I'm also new, playing Allison O'Brien. Feel free to hit me up anytime if you want to jp. My IM is sarah_k0426 and my email is the same with @yahoo.com on the end.

Look forward to posting with you!
Sarah

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 pm

RandomNPCFeb 17, 2012
View Source
Thanks everyone.
Guess I'll need a yahoo im name soon.
I'm always reachable at this email. IM is harder since I only have gtalk right now, but I can get yahoo im set up tomorrow.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 pm

View Source
Yahoo im is what most of us use. Works good for single or group joint posts together.

Off to work, see you all tomorrow.

Daniel

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Stuart CollisFeb 17, 2012
View Source
I do have google talk available as well, but as Dan says, most of us are still ancient and use YIM. Also, traditionally (although I did not expect to announce this so soon as being a possibility during a game re-start but the rate and quality of posting has been superb), we have a joint post night on Friday nights. By no means is it mandatory. It just seems to be a night where a lot of people seem to be available and on the computer (I guess most of us have no life). It helps move along conversations and plot along so things do not get mired from time to time. I will be on tonight and hope that there will be others available for joint posts (if you desire).

Joint post night seems to have traditionally started around 10:30 to 11pm EST (7:30 to 8:00pm for the many of you that we have on PST). I will be on all day and likely around 8 or 8:30 pm EST. So, if you want to do something, just YIM me at stuartcollis@sbcglobal.net (although this id may be changing in the near future due to my dissatisfaction with AT&T and potential move to Comcast).

Admin
Site Admin

RichFeb 17, 2012
View Source
I would be interested in some JP but first I'd like to know if my character concept was approved by the game masters.

Admin
Site Admin

RandomNPCFeb 17, 2012
View Source
I registered a yahoo account. I am available all day today at randomnpc16@ymail.com as the IM. I will add everyone that already posted their ids.
Tiffany

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:26 pm

View Source
I'll be on tonight after work. Heading out in 30 min here. I believe your concept was approved.

Daniel

Return to “Discussions”