Game Restart

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Game Restart

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Stuart CollisFeb 2, 2012
View Source
Hopefully Jill is catching up on the materials and getting ready to create her character. I'm hoping to pull in one more player at some point to round out the group. Since time has passed and we lost some players (notably Kelly), I'm going to move the game ahead to something that will be encouraging: homecoming. Feel free to post anything between the dates we had and early October. If you want to have met the other heroes as heroes or have created a group, that's cool. I'll set a date for homecoming dance soon.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Game Restart

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Daniel HarrisonFeb 2, 2012
View Source
How do you intend to deal with Kelly's character being gone? Rachel and David were a couple more or less.

Daniel

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Game Restart

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Stuart CollisFeb 3, 2012
View Source
That's simple. It was already being handled. I refer you to post http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/mic ... essage/558 . Rachel still has not been found and that's where it will stay. The other PCs that are gone will also have disappeared and it will be noticed by those who know them both as heroes and not. The media will be reporting these people as missing, presumed dead in the explosion.

Return to “Discussions”