Game Restart/Play Continuation?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Game Restart/Play Continuation?

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Stuart CollisOct 20, 2011
View Source
Some of my tabletop D&D/Pathfinder players have expressed interest in joining this game. I finally have time to start devoting attention to it again. Is everyone still interested in playing? Is anyone still here? Let me know either way. Not sure whether to restart in 2011 or pick up where we left off and much will depend on response.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Game Restart/Play Continuation?

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 pm

David HeathOct 20, 2011
View Source
I can still play but am working 60 hour shifts till the end of the year so will be mainly limited to posting on list.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Techno ElfOct 20, 2011
View Source
Sorry people, but I have to say no. As much as I would like too get my JP on, this will be like the fourth or fifth restart attempt in the last two or three years. I just don't see this lasting.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Stuart CollisOct 21, 2011
View Source
Lame, Sen but if it is your wish to leave, I won't force you to stay. (Not to mention, game has a harder time lasting with that sort of attitude.)

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Stuart CollisOct 21, 2011
View Source
Glad to hear that you're working and things are going well, Dave! Same is going on here. I had (over the last 8 months) about $1 million in claims placed with me which eventually will be $200k to me hence one of the reasons for the delay (not to mention my grandfather dying and a couple of hospitalizations in the last couple months).

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Daniel HarrisonOct 31, 2011
View Source
Apologies Stuart for not answering this sooner, was on vacation in Hawaii for a week and have been working 74 hour weeks.

Okay well, I need to be honest, if I did play, I'd need to PLAY not AGM. You'd need to run your own game or find someone else willing to AGM. I just do not have the time anymore to run another game as I am pretty well busy enough. I think you need to consider a change in the format of MM as well. It just seems too dark and depressing at times and it makes for a lose lose situation. I think it might have a chance if players are willing to post often enough and if you can run the game consistently,

Other then that, good luck with what you decide and stay in touch.

Daniel

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Techno ElfOct 21, 2011
View Source
It's nothing personal Stu, but the last real activity on that sim was in jan of 2010, with several failed start up attempts afterwards. I don't feel that this time will be any different and with my current stress levels I'd just rather pass.

I apologize if I came off strong.

(^_^)

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Stuart CollisNov 1, 2011
View Source
No worries, Sen. If you need an ear, give me a call. I know stress all too well.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Techno ElfNov 2, 2011
View Source
Thanks for understanding Stu.

Techno Elf
-Rocks can't weep, stone doesn't bleed...

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:17 pm

stuartcollis@sbcglobal.netJan 26, 2012
View Source
I am going to start removing people who have not replied. Therefore, Sen, Dave, Dan, you don't have to reply. In one week, if I have not heard from you (if you are not named above), your character will be archived and you will be removed from the game. I want to move things forward but need to know who will be actively playing.

Return to “Discussions”