Restarting Game

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Restarting Game

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Stuart CollisJun 23, 2011
View Source
I know that a great deal of us have been rather busy as of late. I have had no time over the past months because of a now 8 month old child (who is finally keeping regular hours) and my collection practice substantially picking up (I got two big, big clients and I'm looking for collection software so I don't have to do everything manually and constantly stay at the office until 1am). Also, soccer season has ended. You probably all noticed this because I have had my yahoo im off for the past few months.

I just got a new player application and that got my juices flowing. There are several outstanding threads. Please post on those and I will be online tomorrow night (though I'm sure not as late to catch Dan on PST) to do JPs if anyone desires.

Thanks for your patience and hopefully we can get this game back to the level it was once at.

Return to “Discussions”