Real Life is Dissipating

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Real Life is Dissipating

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Stuart CollisJul 2 1:00 PM
View Source
I apologize to all of those who want to continue to move the game forward. Real life has been a bit difficult as I'm going through 2 major life changes: baby coming in mid-October and office move (and all the stuff that goes along with it) at the end of this month. I've at least got new business cards!

Given nothing is going on this weekend, I plan on moving the game forward and hope you can all participate. I'll be online much of the weekend.

Return to “Discussions”