EEEEEKK!!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EEEEEKK!!

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Stuart CollisMar 14, 2010
View Source
For Pete's sake! I'm not used to everyone (or mostly so) being back and active after last month's set of RL disasters for everyone. Not to mention that I was dealing with a rather rambunctious three year old most of the day and then my weekly D&D game. (Shame on you, Kaz for posting when you had hyenadons and gnolls barking at you!)

In any case, thank you Dan for getting up the first real hero situation.

I'm going to start getting through all of these posts and responding. It is nice to see our newbies having fun and getting right into the mix. Keep it up!

Return to “Discussions”