Removal of Joseph Pole

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Removal of Joseph Pole

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:54 pm

stuartcollis@sbcglobal.netDec 23, 2009
View Source
Due to style differences and other issues, Brad, who played Joseph Pole has been removed from the game. I really hate taking this kind of action but the differences were too great to overcome and I want to keep the game as a friendly environment. Characters do not have to like each other but it is important that all players should be able to write together/get along.

In any case, please take note of the change so that you do not end up with a dead-end by trying to tag Joseph.

I wish Brad the best of luck in his other games and future endeavors.

Return to “Discussions”