Character Files

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Character Files

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:40 pm

stuartcollis@sbcglobal.netDec 9, 2009
View Source
Originally I was not going to post character sheets for some time so that people would be forced not to use OOC information to learn about the PCs. However, after hearing a couple of concerns that people did now know who the PCs were so they knew who to interact with, I have decided to post the character bios on the main list in the file section. I will be doing this manually (as I know there were some changes that were made after sheets were submitted). I will try to put in the files who the player is (by yahoo id and/or email) so that you can set up joint posts with other players. (I know not everyone uses yahoo.)

Return to “Discussions”