My Availability 'til Monday

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
My Availability 'til Monday

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Stuart CollisMar 19, 2010
View Source
I know Dave (Tay) is heading out of town for a week and won't be around much.

On my end, my wife's 40th Birthday was yesterday and I'm throwing her a surprise party tomorrow night. (No telling!) after my daughter's 3rd birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I am hosting one of my wife's friends all weekend. Therefore, if you do not see me on tonight, I will likely only pop in a few times to check email and make a few brief responses.

Situation normal should resume thereafter. If you need to know anything or have a clue or whatever, email me. I will likely have some time to respond.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Availability 'til Monday

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 pm

JainiaMar 20, 2010
View Source
Hope the party goes well :). When you get on apperciate a news report. But that can wait till monday.

I'm going to vist a friend. So not sure how much I'll be on during the week, just wanted to let everyone know.

Return to “Discussions”