Getting on the Same Page for Moving Forward

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Getting on the Same Page for Moving Forward

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 am

Alright, I think we need to make sure that we get on the same page for moving forward.

We can post anything through say mid-August. Mid-August is tryouts for all fall sports: boys football most notably. For the girls, it is cheerleader tryouts.

What things need to be resolved?

I know that Jessie is going to be effected by the death of Allie and Carl going away. Katie is going to have more to do with Ashley due to the prior developments. As you have seen, Sasha is moving forward and hopefully going to be a bit more active/forthcoming.

We will have a new football coach and AD which I will take care of.

So, for the most part, I want to be at mid-August and everyone being a sophomore (except Bev, of course).

I am hoping that Ali is going to join us with an English exchange student (who will be living with Zak's family, if I have my way).

What does everyone else want/desire? I'd like us to stay active.
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

skyhawk900

Re: Getting on the Same Page for Moving Forward

Postby skyhawk900 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 am

I have written Tiff twice and received no reply. Currently I am going on the assumption Moira is missing along with her family. I left it open why as, we have no idea when/if she's coming back. She does not like forums and has issues posting on them, so unless things change, I fear we have lost her.

So, assuming that's so, it changes a lot for David. I'm not sure what direction he will go as, he will have been hurt twice. Might just lock up for a bit lol.

Bev has become harder due to her mistakes and experiences. Beyond that...whatever happens, happens I guess.

David will of course still play football while Bev concentrates on other things. Might have either or both develop new hobbies.

I have some npcs I will probably still play, though it's been so long I'd have to look them over to get back into them. The exception to that is Lisa as, Aaron and I did a Jp with her and Oliver a couple of months ago I think? So, getting back into her character wouldn't be hard. She's a cheerleader so she'd be with that crowd.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 am

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Oliver spent as much of the summer as possible away teaching youth sports camps. Just needed to be away from Neptune (and there are only so many paying gigs out there when you're 15).

He and Lisa are still together.

He is keeping an eye on Jessie for Carl (whether either of them want that or not).
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:31 am

We may have to do something with that. Jess is going to go downhill. She's going to be hanging with Rachel Rubenstein and Katie a lot but she's going to get more irritable and possibly depressed.

skyhawk900

Postby skyhawk900 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Sounds like so much fun :)

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:16 am

Which could, of course, lead to concerns on Lisa's part regarding all of Oliver's time spent with Jess. Or maybe even a rapprochement with Katie as they work together to help Jess.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:51 pm

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 am

Just had to drop that destination on us again, didn't you. :-)

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Return to “Discussions”