Friday Night Game

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Friday Night Game

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:26 pm

RandomNPCFeb 21, 2012
View Source
Do you ever do massive posts where everyone participates?
I was thinking of starting a post about the Friday night football game where everyone can join in and have the opportunity to meet each student that they haven't met yet. And let the GM throw us some hero deeds maybe.
Do I hear any yays?
Tiff

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Friday Night Game

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Stuart CollisFeb 21, 2012
View Source
We try to get some mass JPs in but it is difficult given that we stretch over 4 different time zones. I agree that every PC should be trying to maneuver to meet the other PCs and I have been trying to throw people into those situations. Homecoming, for example, is another one of those situations (which is in roughly two weeks). Hero situations have been popping up as you may have seen a brief one with Zak and Allie. I know you and Dan are working on a post with Beverly and Moira. I'm happy to throw you something more. After all, that's a good reason for non-linear posting: so we don't get stuck in any one post if things are slow at some point with some player or another.

Admin
Site Admin

RandomNPCFeb 21, 2012
View Source
I understand the need for moderation in large jp posts. I know some people are busier then others and post less. I don't know many players in or out of character yet so I'd love to get some posts out with the opportunity to meet anyone and everyone.

Admin
Site Admin

Stuart CollisFeb 21, 2012
View Source
We're working on it. Everyone's sort of in the same boat as few players are left from before the reboot and most characters at this point do not flow in the same circles. :)

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 pm

RandomNPCFeb 21, 2012
View Source
Awesome!
That being said. If anyone wants to meet Moira, feel free to email me, or get me on yahoo im, skype at randomnpc16 or gtalk at Tiffany.wod
or start a thread and tag me. I'm happy to rp anytime!
Tiff

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Daniel HarrisonFeb 21, 2012
View Source
I'm up for it. Friday night is usually my JP night as Stuart knows. As he said, we have done mass Jp's in the past, but yeah the time zone thing makes it hard. The east coasters sit waiting for us west coasters for a good 3 hours or so before we usually pop on. Then there's the fact we get a lot of people in one jp, it takes longer to respond between people which makes the Jp longer.

We should probably post our schedules if people are willing to do that.

The only viable days for me to JP a longer time are Friday and sometimes Sat nights. If I catch people online, sometimes Sat afternoon works.
I work pretty much everyday except Sunday's with hours inbetween I spend time with family and friends and do my own stuff. Roughly 70-74 hours a week.

Main job: 10:30 pm-7:00 am Sun night-Thurs-graveyard job that pays the bills.

Truck job-1:30 pm-8:00 pm-Mon-Fri and 1:30 am-8:45 am Sat morning.

That gives you an idea of the window I work in to jump online. I know Stuart as an attorney works long hours, and I',m sure there are others on here as well with wacky schedules as well.

Still, we can try. I'll be around for a Fri night JP this week if anyone wants after 8:00 PM PST till 11:30 pm after which I take a short nap and then go back to work.

Stuart and I talked and we have some fun ideas. I'll be posting some stuff this coming week around school and small gang stuff/hero opportunities leaving the big guns to him :)

Daniel :)

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:29 pm

RandomNPCFeb 21, 2012
View Source
I didn't mean a jp over im. I ment a large, long email set at the time of the friday night football game. People can jump in and ot of the scene as needed.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Daniel HarrisonFeb 21, 2012
View Source
Ohhh. My apologies, I misunderstood. Sure, that's real possible. Can be done :) Stuart,would you like that honor or to hand it to someone else?

Daniel :)

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 pm

MackTheMouse2Mar 4, 2012
View Source
To make clear the GM's last post:

Dana is not leaving the group seated together in the stands.

When she said "let me know if anything works" she was only communicating that she would not be at the ritual the next day.

Return to “Questions/Concerns”