Keeping Things Consistent - Class Schedule Database

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Keeping Things Consistent - Class Schedule Database

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 pm

sweetkenderFeb 18, 2012
View Source
At some point, I realized putting up a class schedule might be helpful so everyone could keep their classes straight. So, I've created a database (that anyone can alter) on the main list for class schedules! Feel free to add appropriate classes for times that your character has not stated what he/she is in for a particular period. It will also be helpful for everyone (especially as you get to know your classmates) to figure out where you need to go to find another character (if you know their schedule).

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Keeping Things Consistent - Class Schedule Database

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Sarah KramerFeb 18, 2012
View Source
I added all Allie's on the schedule. If anyone had a class posted, I tried to arrange it so Allie had at least one with everyone for more fun character interaction. :)

Sarah

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Stuart CollisFeb 18, 2012
View Source
You're on the ball, Sarah! Impressive! I still have to add more people and I researched the classes that I knew and put them up there but woo hoo! Nice to see things being used!

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

RandomNPCFeb 18, 2012
View Source
I think I'm good. If I need to change anything, let me know.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Daniel HarrisonFeb 18, 2012
View Source
David's schedule is up. Looks like we all have at least one class and a lunch together.

Daniel

Return to “Questions/Concerns”