Just Joined

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Just Joined

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 pm

CobyDec 20, 2009
View Source
And been reading through some of the old posts. The game seems fairly simple in terms of what's been going on, but I cant seem to find a consistent form for character bio's. Is there something concrete that needs to be in the bio or anything else? I haven't received any email's about this. Please let me know? I also have some questions if someone could IM me on Yahoo, my SN is coby.brubaker@yahoo.com

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just Joined

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 pm

stuartcollis@sbcglobal.netDec 20, 2009
View Source
Coby, we have no standard form. Look at the files on the game list and email me a bio on any form (Zak's is probably the best form) and we'll work on the character concept together to see if it fits.

Stuart M. Collis, Esq.

There are no good wars, with the following exceptions, the American Revolution, World War II, and The Star Wars Trilogy. - Bart Simpson, circa 1990 "Bart the General"

Return to “Questions/Concerns”