More Information Needed

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
More Information Needed

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:41 pm

bradDec 10, 2009
View Source
It has been a long time since I have been in high school and when I was in high school I was in a school for gifted students (I am not trying to brag)

Basically I have no idea what sort of level of classes would be offered in a normal high school/the high school of a rundown town like Neptune.

I am not planning on Joseph taking Calculus as a freshmen or something ridiculous like that. I guess what I am wondering is what kind of level of challenge and education are we talking about here?

Is this school just a human being factory for low education people who will likely end up working at the GM factory that is no longer higher. What is the percentage of freshmen who actually eventually graduate. Of those who graduate how many actually need up going to a four year college. How many end up going to a college out of state or is this high school basically a starter program for a local community college or a low level state college?

Also, would it be okay if I controlled one of the teachers?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: More Information Needed

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:47 pm

stuartcollis@sbcglobal.netDec 11, 2009
View Source
This school is mostly a mill to make sure that folks get their degrees so they can put cogs onto cars or whatever until more recently. It is not common for people in this community to go onto colleges but most who do can only afford the community colleges. There is a high drop out rate at the age of 16.

As to playing a teacher, no, that's my job.

Stuart M. Collis, Esq.

There are no good wars, with the following exceptions, the American Revolution, World War II, and The Star Wars Trilogy. - Bart Simpson, circa 1990 "Bart the General"

Return to “Questions/Concerns”