Monday, August 30th 2010 Return from expulsion. Iris, any

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Monday, August 30th 2010 Return from expulsion. Iris, any

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

randomnpc16
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby randomnpc16 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:08 am

[quote="Amanda Rose"

Before Iris could respond anything negatively about Katie, Jessie continued, "Look, I know that Katie Marsh is as innocent as the Virgin Mary but she's cool and I owe her. Really, her an MM have been my rock. Well, that and Carl but now he's gone and his sister dead and.... Jessie droned. Shit! I'm starting to run at the mouth like Katie now, too. Shit!"

Iris shook her head. "He seems way to sweet and naive to be here." She laughed. "Does he just come up to anyone he doesn't know and say hello? That kid is going to get killed one day helping the wrong person. What if I had a knife on me today and was strung up on something."
Iris sighed. "Well it's good to see you agian. After what happened to my posse... I'm feeling rather lost. Maybe... maybe I could give Katie another chance, if she won't lecture me to death about the drugs and the past."
[/quote]

"Oliver isn't sweet. He crushed Bubbles, er, Katie. Thing of it is that they're two of a kind. Both overly friendly and naive. Both act as self appointed welcoming committees. Can't promise that Bubbles won't give you some lecture but get past that and she's not half bad. Though, between her and Rachel, I'm now a cheerleader. Can you believe?"
[/quote]

"You? A cheerleader? I thought that would be impossible. Is the apocalypse coming?" Iris scoffed. "So he crushed Katie? How'd he do that? He doesn't seem the type."

Tag

"So, how about you, me, and your Lady Katie get together sometime?" Iris asked. "I swear, no funny business. I'm trying to clean up, see. I this it is the apocalypse after all."

Tag

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Last edited by Amanda Rose on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

randomnpc16

Postby randomnpc16 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:32 am

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Return to “Current Plot Thread”