8 September 2010-Training

Sasha Madison
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: 8 September 2010-Training

Postby Sasha Madison » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Sasha looked up at him, concern in her eyes. "I... I don't want to hurt you." She said softly, worrying her lip between her teeth for a long moment, then she exhaled, offering him her hand. "We can try... Just holding hands... Or, if you want we can hug... For safety's sake." She would offer him the choice.
Sasha Madison ~~~ Mercury

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:41 pm

"I trust you, Mercury," Templar said as he stepped over close to her. He stood beside her, wrapped an arm gently around her shoulders, and nodded.
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Sasha Madison
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sasha Madison » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Sasha hadn't expected that he would put his arm around her like he did. She barely managed to keep from flinching away or worse. But she couldn't help stiffening up for a moment before her lifted her hands to wrap them around his wrist. She studied the other side of the room for a second, then closed her eyes and focused.

One second they were standing just before Control and in the next they were on the other side of the room. Templar's arm draped over her shoulders, her fingers locked around his wrist. She blinked, looking stunned that she'd done something right before letting out a relieved giggle. "I did it." She whispered.

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Following Control's direction, Templar released Mercury, raised a shield in front of them with his left hand, fired a force bolt safely to the side of Control, before putting his arm back around Mercury. "Go!"

Sasha Madison

Postby Sasha Madison » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:39 pm

When Templar released his hold on her, his hand raised to create the shield, Mercury stepped behind him, slipping her arms around his waist, her fingers locking around her own wrists, staying close to him so that when he'd finished and yelled for her to go, she was ready and did just that. Jumping them to the other side of the big room.

When they re-appeared, Sasha let her arms drop from his waist, giving a brisk shake of her head. "Whoa." She murmured, before letting out a shaky little sigh. "I'm okay." She said a little breathlessly. "Truly."

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:52 pm

As soon as they reappeared, Templar stepped away, aware that the physical closeness was uncomfortable for her. The room spun a bit, but he steadied himself.

He looked over at Control. "I think it works."

Sasha Madison

Postby Sasha Madison » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Sasha offered a wan smile, "Looks like." She agreed, "At least as long as my energy holds out." She didn't feel as tired as she had the time she ended up in San Francisco, or even as bad as she had when she took Grant on the unexpected jump to the library in the middle of the night. But then she'd only done two very short ones taking Templar with her from one side of the room to the other and back again.

skyhawk900

Postby skyhawk900 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Control smiled underneath her faceless black mesh. "This is good. Keep practicing that, it'll enable us to come in unexpectedly, strike, then quickly escape. Now, Mercury, can you do that after a quick scout, pop back, grab one of us, and be ready to evac?" She nodded to Templar. "Further away this time if you two can. Stay in touch over the radio."

tag

Sasha Madison

Postby Sasha Madison » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:27 pm

"I should be able to." Sasha said slowly, nodding just a little bit her brow furrowed as she thought about what she was being asked to do, and assessed her current energy levels. She didn't feel particularly tired just yet. Her momentary bout of weakness was more from her worry about risking Templar's life than her own.

Once the boy had accepted the radio from Control, Sasha approached him, her hands extended for his. "Are you ready?" She asked, "I was thinking that we might try going to the school? It's be empty this time of night and I know the library pretty well."

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Templar nods and say, "Sounds like a good plan, Mercury. This is working well!"

He turned to Control. "I'll see how quickly I can throw a shield up for recon purposes when we get there then retract it. I'm not sure we're ready yet to see if the shield interferes with her teleportation at all."

He took her hands, relieved to let her take the lead on the contact issue, "Ready when you are."

OOC: Oddly, my computer doesn't know the proper spelling of teleportation. I suspect that reflects poorly on me.

Return to “Current Plot Thread”