Friday, August 27, 2010

Sasha Madison
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Friday, August 27, 2010

Postby Sasha Madison » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Sasha gave a rueful shake of her head. "I... It doesn't really work that way." She admitted, thinking of how much trouble she'd gotten herself into when she'd teleported to San Francisco. Stranding herself there over night in a hospital. But she looked around, debating to tell that particular tale or no. "Sometimes I end up in places... Too weak or tires to get myself back. We'd have to be very careful."

She watched Templar's bursts of laughter, a perplexed expression on her face. Her lame joke hadn't been that funny even at the best of times. Glancing around at the others she gave a shrug. "I was just trying to make a joke." She muttered, pitching her voice just a little higher, cutting over the sound of laughter.
Sasha Madison ~~~ Mercury

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sasha Madison

Postby Sasha Madison » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Sasha just looked between Tara and Templar, "I... It wasn't that funny." She said faintly. Templar's outburst and Tara's seemed a bit much. But what she did know about such things. She accepted the device, turning it over and over in her hands while she listened to Epsilon going on about what their evening's plan would be.

Sasha hadn't been practicing little jumps. "The worst that it was for me, was the time that I ended up in San Francisco. I was... I ended up in the hospital overnight. And I was... Weak for days afterwards." She shrugged just a little, both shoulders going up at the same time. "But then I did have to come back across the country." Sasha let out her breath, her gaze dropping slightly, her shoulders hunching into herself slightly. "I can do that." She sent a sideways glance at Control.
Last edited by Sasha Madison on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skyhawk900

Postby skyhawk900 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:57 pm

Sasha Madison

Postby Sasha Madison » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:40 pm

With a moue of distaste that was hidden behind her mask, Sasha accepted the baton from Beverly. She would rather use her powers to escape an danger rather than to fight anyone. "I've never really done a lot of short trips within a short amount of time. The worst that I felt since the first time I ever used my power was on my accidental cross country trip."

Sasha was willing to do whatever Epsilon wanted her to, but when Control protested, she help her peace waiting to see what they would decide between the two of them.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:02 am

Nodding, Templar turned for the door. "Do you want me to stay with Tara and keep her covered like last time?"

tag
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Sasha Madison

Postby Sasha Madison » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Mercury nodded, her expression somber as usual under the mask that she used to hide her identity. "I'll do whatever you think is best." She said Epsilon, Templar and the others. She did have the radio after all. And there were enough places that she knew well enough to be able to get close enough to just about everywhere.

Return to “Current Plot Thread”