Friday, August 27, 2010

BanksAT
Re: Friday, August 27, 2010

Postby BanksAT » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:54 am

As Tara stepped into the room, Templar started towards her before catching himself. "Good to see you," he said as warmly as he could. He turned to Epsilon, "I like the idea. What's the plan for tonight?"
Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

skyhawk900
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby skyhawk900 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:45 pm

"Yes, we have the GMRS radios." Beverly responded as she went into a small pack she carried and handed them out. "I went into them and improved the frequency oscillators so they'll slide better between frequencies if we need to." She also handed out the small headsets. "Still vox, though I'd love to jump to ham freqs and start using bluetooth. But, one thing at a time when you don't have the funds."

Whirlwind already having his own radio switched it on. His helmet swiveled as if testing something.

"I have the trackers here.." she held out the chips. "Put these someplace where they won't get lost. That way if you split up, I can hopefully trace you. There is a problem sometimes with increased distance and objects that the signal might cut out. So, be prepared. I'll track the police as well, and of course I have scanners and the police radio that we were given."

Stepping back,. Control checked her own gear. "Any questions?"

tags

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Templar took the chip first and tucked it into a back pocket. He then took the radio, "could you give me a quick overview of how it works? Anything I need to adjust?"

tags

Sasha Madison
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sasha Madison » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Sasha stayed close even after she slipped the earpiece into her ear, waiting to see what the answer to Templar's question would be. The more that she knew the more she might be able to help should the team need her. "Is... There anything that I can do to help?" She asked quietly, lifting her hand intending to toy with her hair, but when she encountered the hat that hid her hair she quickly dropped her hand again.
Last edited by Sasha Madison on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasha Madison ~~~ Mercury

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:31 am

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sasha Madison

Postby Sasha Madison » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Epsilon's plan made sense to Sasha, not that it matter for her where the group started or stopped their efforts. She had the ability to get home from anywhere in town with ease.

"We could always rob a bank." Sasha said, trying to be funny, but unless one was looking straight at her when she actually spoke and caught the faint smile, her dead pan delivery could've been mistaken for seriousness.

"I can." Sasha admitted, then shrugged, drawing both shoulders up as she went on. "It's... Not easy for me though. Wears me out. Especially if..." Her voice faltered as she remembered teleporting with Grant to the library. "I'm upset, or tired when I do."
Sasha Madison ~~~ Mercury

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:13 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Templar finally got his giggling under control. "You are correct, Epsilon. This is a fantastic development, Mercury! You must have worked very hard to achieve this new level of control."

tag

skyhawk900

Postby skyhawk900 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:52 pm

"She can scout for us if she's careful." Control pointed out. "Which would be a help. I can see positions on a computer screen, but not actually what's going on. We could go for cameras in the future, linked to blue tooth, but again there's that money issue we're so fond of discussing." Beverly snorted as, it was becoming a normal issue. "But, Mercury if you can see a position that looks safe ahead of us, you can move to, then tell us what you see, I'll monitor the police and your positions, and the two combined will give us an overall picture of what we're looking at and what trouble we can solve or avoid."

Whirlwind nodded. "Seems like a good idea to me."

tags

Return to “Current Plot Thread”